BY EXCEDRIN #7 in Headaches & Migraines

Excedrin® Tension Headache provides fast relief for head, neck, and shoulder pain associated with stress and tension. It contains both acetaminophen and caffeine, a trusted formulation for headache relief.

USES

• Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • Headache
  • Muscular Aches

DIRECTIONS

• Do not use more than directed
  • Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 6 hours; not more than 6 caplets in 24 hours

CONTENTS

• Acetaminophen 500 mg
  • Caffeine 65 mg

• Does this one work better than the excedrin migraine? I'v...2 Answers
      Taylor R.
      This stuff is a major life saver for me! I always have gotten tension headaches and they are pretty debilitating but this medication always helps by relieving my headaches. I love this stuff because it specifically caters to the problem I have.
      Shalayna G.
      Purvis, MS
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      With my work load I have tension headaches often.. when I feel a headache coming on I reach for my bottle of Excedrin Tension Headache I keep in my desk. Takes the tablet a little bit longer to help with my headaches unfortunately but once the medicine is activated I feel my tension release. The tablets are small so easy to swallow. Has a little aftertaste but not overbearing. I purchased my bottle at Wal-Mart for $5.
      Brittany R.
      This is the only thing that will get rid of my headaches but I wish I didn't have to take it. It makes my stomach hurt even when I eat or drink a glass of milk with it.
      Althea S.
      Mount Vernon, NY
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      I recently bought this product because I have horrible headaches sometimes from excessive sun directly in my eyes and when I go boxing. The tension from boxing stays in my upper back and neck and it makes me feel HORRIBLE! I feel tired, I can barely open my eyes and I just feel like I'm in pain and don't want to do a thing! I recently bought the Excedrin Tension pills and it has been a God send!!! Now when I have the tension buildup I just take 2 before bed and the next morning it's like nothing ever happened! The relief feels like its immediate! I'm so glad I found this product. If you suffer from tension headaches from intense workouts you might want to try this. Very good stuff! Excedrin® Tension Headache
      Mermelada 💋.
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
      The best of them. When I got cervical tension headache, muscle pain, migraine, I take two pills and in a few minutes I'm getting better.
      I can't take excedrin at night because I can not sleep. It procrastinates my bed time almost all night long, and keeps me wake up. Now I know that, I only use it during the day until 6:00pm. No more than that!
      It makes me feel better quickly. I think this is the best one for me, Excedrin purple box. I recommend it 100%.
      rebekkka g.
      Ive been using these since my teen years. I love excendrin brand for multiple reasons. Comparing this to other brands i definitely will grab this because of how effect and quick they work. I bout these at my local target. I would recommend that everyone keep some of these in your medicine cabinet. So Worth It.
      Cassandra R.
      W Jefferson, OH
      Excedrin is a staple in my medicine cabinet due to its reliability. Whenever I feel a tension headache coming on (you know the pain that starts at the base of your neck and keeps right on climbing) I reach right for my Excedrin. After a short twenty to thirty minute wait and the tension is gone! If you take it before bed you won't have to worry about waking up in the middle of the night with a stiff neck. I recommend this brand often to coworkers who suffer from stress headaches!
      Shayna W.
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
      Good for food headaches and minor migraines. If there is such a thing. Or when your hair tie is too tight but even when you take it out the headache lingers. Also when Advil just won't do. I don't like medicine so I tend to take 1 at most 2 at a time regardless of the intensity of my headache. So whenever my headaches are a 6 or above 1 excedrin tends to do the trick. However I believe these have caffeine in them, right??? So these are not an every day go to for me.
      Amanda H.
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      I use Excedrin tension headace when I feel a headache coming on. I like the tension headache because it does not have aspirin in it and sometimes the migrane version upsets my stomach because of the aspirin. This gets rid of my headache within 15-20 minutes. It is just as effective as the Excedrin Migrane. Excedrin® Tension Headache
      Krista J.
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
      I get headaches often and always look for something that will help so I can manage the pain and get on with my day. The excedrin tension headache is usually just what I need but once in a while it is not strong enough to combat my headache. Overall I always have some in my house just in case.
      Melinda W.
      Manorville , Pennsylvania
      Does this one work better than the excedrin migraine? I've always just bought that one.

back