BY EXCEDRIN #7 in Headaches & Migraines

Excedrin® Tension Headache provides fast relief for head, neck, and shoulder pain associated with stress and tension. It contains both acetaminophen and caffeine, a trusted formulation for headache relief.

USES

• Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • Headache
  • Muscular Aches

DIRECTIONS

• Do not use more than directed
  • Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 6 hours; not more than 6 caplets in 24 hours

CONTENTS

• Acetaminophen 500 mg
  • Caffeine 65 mg

• Does this one work better than the excedrin migraine? I'v...2 Answers
      Amanda F.
      I feelnlike I would be utterly miserable if I didn't have this in my medicine cabinet. I get such back migranes and rension headaches where sometimes I just can't think straight or even ooen my eyes without wanting to cry, (but that hurt more). This product is a life saver. Nothing else over the counrer helps my headaches
      Krista J.
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
      I get headaches often and always look for something that will help so I can manage the pain and get on with my day. The excedrin tension headache is usually just what I need but once in a while it is not strong enough to combat my headache. Overall I always have some in my house just in case.
      Marilyn M.
      Port Richey, FL
      I get terrible heredity Migraines and this is the best I've come upon. It compares to Tylenol but way more effective. I'm extremely satisfied with this migraine medicine. Migraines are the worst and anyone who gets them knows they are debilitating toward your whole day. Try these, you'll be happy you did.
      Shayy P.
      Sherman, TX
      What would I do without excedrin ? 😭 This stuff is the absolute greatest invention and a very decent price. It's very effective and helps for every ache and pain I may have ....I love this stuff & I have about 3 bottles at home. For body, for head & extra strength
      Taylor R.
      This stuff is a major life saver for me! I always have gotten tension headaches and they are pretty debilitating but this medication always helps by relieving my headaches. I love this stuff because it specifically caters to the problem I have.
      Shalayna G.
      Purvis, MS
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      With my work load I have tension headaches often.. when I feel a headache coming on I reach for my bottle of Excedrin Tension Headache I keep in my desk. Takes the tablet a little bit longer to help with my headaches unfortunately but once the medicine is activated I feel my tension release. The tablets are small so easy to swallow. Has a little aftertaste but not overbearing. I purchased my bottle at Wal-Mart for $5.
      Elizabeth S.
      Greensburg, PA
      Don't use it often. But when I do - ZING! Works like a charm and gets rid of nasty tension headaches that teachers tend to get. Makes me a little zippy, but well worth the relief
      Brittany R.
      This is the only thing that will get rid of my headaches but I wish I didn't have to take it. It makes my stomach hurt even when I eat or drink a glass of milk with it.
      Althea S.
      Mount Vernon, NY
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      I recently bought this product because I have horrible headaches sometimes from excessive sun directly in my eyes and when I go boxing. The tension from boxing stays in my upper back and neck and it makes me feel HORRIBLE! I feel tired, I can barely open my eyes and I just feel like I'm in pain and don't want to do a thing! I recently bought the Excedrin Tension pills and it has been a God send!!! Now when I have the tension buildup I just take 2 before bed and the next morning it's like nothing ever happened! The relief feels like its immediate! I'm so glad I found this product. If you suffer from tension headaches from intense workouts you might want to try this. Very good stuff! Excedrin® Tension Headache
      Mermelada 💋.
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
      The best of them. When I got cervical tension headache, muscle pain, migraine, I take two pills and in a few minutes I'm getting better.
      I can't take excedrin at night because I can not sleep. It procrastinates my bed time almost all night long, and keeps me wake up. Now I know that, I only use it during the day until 6:00pm. No more than that!
      It makes me feel better quickly. I think this is the best one for me, Excedrin purple box. I recommend it 100%.
      Melinda W.
      Manorville , Pennsylvania
      Does this one work better than the excedrin migraine? I've always just bought that one.

back