Excedrin Tension Headache

Excedrin Tension Headache

[product:excedrin-tension-headache]whats the difference between this one and the regular excedrin?
Do you have Excedrin back and body?
Has anyone tried this for tension headaches?
Start your review of Excedrin Tension Headache!
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! I know it says tension headache but it works miracles on my migraines. I take one pill whenever I have one and it works within thirty minutes. These are a life saver and I'm a lifetime customer now.
Frankie D.
I had an ongoing week of migraines and I could not get of them no matter how hard I tried!! This medicine came to the rescue and saved my head from pain. Whether I was actually having tension headaches, I don't know but I do know it worked miracles!
Katie C.
Redding, CA
This stuff definitely works, we are always able to use it and taking them with you wherever you go is very nice. they only take about twenty minutes to kick in and once they do your headache will be gone !
Christina O.
Van nuys, CA
These pills work wonders. I normally used to use Tylenol whenever I had a bad headache. One day I ran out and noticed we had these instead and wow it definitely helped much better than the tylenol. I always take these instead now. They really help take the pain away.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I get really stubborn headaches and most of the time, no medicine helps take them away. This medicine actually takes them away most of the time which is so shocking. It gives me relief pretty quickly and I feel a million times better. This is my favorite out of any brand
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
With my work load I have tension headaches often.. when I feel a headache coming on I reach for my bottle of Excedrin Tension Headache I keep in my desk. Takes the tablet a little bit longer to help with my headaches unfortunately but once the medicine is activated I feel my tension release. The tablets are small so easy to swallow. Has a little aftertaste but not overbearing. I purchased my bottle at Wal-Mart for $5.
Lucia A.
CALIFORNIACATHEDRALCIT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excedrin Tension Headache uploaded by Lucia A.
I have headaches for many years even doctors prescriptions for headache don’t work on me but this combination of Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine plus resting works on me I try to don’t take it very often because I have some gastritis but when I can this is my life saver I absolutely love this Excedrin Migraine
Layan A.
Champaign, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the best for headaches - I usually take Advil or Tylenol for any other aches or pains but Excedrin in particular is the best for headaches!
Brooklyn Z.
Happy Valley, OR
Hands down the best product I've ever used for migraines. I suffer migraines from time to time and this is the ONLY medicine over the counter that will work for me.
Jennifer O.
King George, VA
Purchased at: CVS
When I get a headache its usually a tension headache and this stuff works great at knocking it out. I always have some in my bag. I would definitely recommend to others who suffer from tension headaches too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ilka C.
il y a un an
Excedrin Tension Headachewhats the difference between this one and the regular excedrin?
Daria J. il y a 2 mois
This one is aspirin free, which makes a huge difference for many ppl