Excedrin PM Headache

Excedrin® PM Headache combines two effective pain relievers along with a sleep aid, so you can get fast relief from nighttime headaches.

USES

• For the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness

DIRECTIONS

• Do not use more than directed
  • Do not use in children under 12 years of age
  • Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 2 tablets at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor

CONTENTS

• Acetaminophen 250 mg
  • Aspirin 250 mg – Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID)
  • Diphenhydramine citrate 38 mg

DO THEY REALLY HELP WITH HEADACHES? MY HEADACHES ARE SO INTENSE AND UNBEARABLE!!!
Start your review of Excedrin PM Headache!
Cynthia  C.
Wheaton, IL
Personally didn’t help with my headaches as I hoped it will. Had to rely on other medications. Maybe that was just me.
latasha  H.
Arkadelphia, AR
Helps with my back pain and puts me right to sleep within 30 minutes or so. No complaints
Jackee B.
Beaumont, TX
Excedrin PM Headache uploaded by Jackee B.
Love how fast and effective his product is I suffer from severe migraines and sometimes can’t sleep because of them ! These pills have been such a lifesaver! Downside of the product is how large these pills are omg I hate it I could really be over doing it lol I just hate swallowing large pills but besides that they’re a winner and I also caught them on the wal mart clearance isle for $2.00 originally $4.27!! So definitely a recommended pain reliever night time aid!
Kristi L.
Danbury, CT
Excedrin PM Headache uploaded by Kristi L.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
When I tell you this has been a god send, I mean it! I suffer from migraines and sinus headaches, most times the pain is unbearable, and a lot of the times nothing I take can touch it, until I found this. I usually take this when the pain is unbearable, and every single time I have taken it my migraine or headache has went away. It also helps me get relief and a good nights sleep since there is a sleep aid in it. This little blue pill has made a huge difference in my life.
Kylee K.
Austin, PA
Need a good nights sleep but have a head ache. Take 1-2 of these bad boys and you’ll sleep like a baby. Headache gone , worries gone.
Sha M.
Jersey City, NJ
I had a very excruciating headache and decided to pick this up at Walgreens. Just one pill did the absolute trick! Excedrin is top rated in my book!
Hsinyu Y.
Harrison, NJ
This works really fast and puts you to sleep fast. I do occasionally wake up groggy but I don’t wake up with a headache. The price isn’t too bad compared to Advil and Tylenol.
Hope W.
Bremen, GA
This Excedrin is great if you have a headache and it’s bedtime!!! You can take these and get rid of your headache and it also helps you to drift off to sleep!!! These are very affordable and I highly recommend this product!!!!
Cassandra M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great choice but depends on the body if u allergic to it but it is well for to control migraines it does help a lot
Alea  C.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
excedrin is probably the best brand. It’s a bit on the expensive side at times. It works fast