Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by Tina T.Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by krissia a.

BY EXCEDRIN #3 in Pain Relief

Excedrin Migraine Acetaminophen, Aspirin Caffeine Pain Reliever Pain Reliever Aid Helps Relieve Headache Toothache For Premenstrual Menstrual Cramps Temporarily Relieves Arthritis Pain Questions? see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Pennie W.
Dothan, AL
I suffer from a brain condition called Arnold Chiari Malformation and I get painful headaches. I had decompression brain surgery to help with some of the pain. I hate taking prescription pain pills but I did take them after surgery, a friend picked up some excedrin on her way over to see me after I got home from the hospital and I took them and they worked so much better than the prescription pain meds I was prescribed so I tossed them and picked up these.
Helen M.
Miami
Excedrin is my saving grace. I get really bad migraines that leave me pacing and writhing in pain for hours until finally I am so nauseous I must throw up and the migraine cycle starts to subside. However as soon as I start to feel a strange warning sign so to speak, I take an Excedrin and the coast is clear! Also, this is an expert hangover cure. Get home wasted, take a sip of water and an Excedrin, next day wake up beautifully!
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
I am a constant migraine headache sufferer, and believe me when I say that this is one of the only drugs that ever takes away my pain, and within a relatively short period of time. Aside from dr prescribed meds, this is the only person relieve ill take for my bad headache days.
Carolyn D.
Pinson, AL
I don’t get migraines on a regular basis, but I did inherit them, so this is usually in my home. If I feel a migraine coming on, I’ll take 2 and lay down. These work well enough that the pain is either dulled or gone, and I don’t feel like the lights are going to make me sick. I also like that I don’t have to repeatedly take them because they work well the first time.
Rhiannon K.
Seattle, WA
I tend to get migraines the week before my period and while Tylenol or ibuprofen help a little, this stuff tends to help much better. It’s my go to whenever my head hurts because I can still go about my day and do what I need to. Other pain pills only help with some of the pain and I end up needing to sleep to make the headache go away.
Ashley M.
Brooklyn, NY
I get migraines every other week, sometimes more. They really do ruin my entire day and make sleeping impossible. I started taking Excederin Migraine when I got off birth control because I knew they would get worse, and this product has helped me so much! I take two when I feel one coming and it goes away for the rest of the day.
Emily B.
Philadelphia, PA
I really get a lot of use out of this when I feel like a migraine is coming. It is fast acting(10-30 min)when you catch a migraine ahead of time, like that first hint(it’s hard to know, I know it’s rough). When you already have a raging migraine though, it takes a while, i would say about 30-60 minutes until relief.
Maia S.
Bordentown, NJ
Being a person that suffers from chronic migraines... this helps me get through the day. I have some of these in every bag I own. I never leave the house without it. It’s also great for when you have the migraine/cramp combo happening. Takes the edge off if you take it as soon as you start experiencing symptoms.
Tanya K.
I have used this medication since I was about 16 when I first started to get migraines. I would take two home from school and sleep in the dark and cold for a couple Hours wake up feeling refreshed. Now as an adult I take them when I know I feel one coming on. The caffeine always make me feel awesome too.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Not a fan. I bought this because my neurologist at Barrows said it was a great rescue med, but it does nothing but keep you awake because of the caffeine and it is expensive. You might as well save yourself some money, buy some ibuprofen and down them with a coke. Totally not worth the money.
Brooke P.
Harlingen, TX
Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea this is such a great product for when you have a major migraine/headache or are in pain :)