BY EXCEDRIN #32 in Pain Relief

Excedrin Migraine Acetaminophen, Aspirin Caffeine Pain Reliever Pain Reliever Aid Helps Relieve Headache Toothache For Premenstrual Menstrual Cramps Temporarily Relieves Arthritis Pain Questions? see more...

Kailey T.
These work great on my headaches and migraines. After trying other pain relievers that didn’t make a huge difference in my pain, I wasn’t sure what to expect from these. I am very satisfied, as they surpassed my expectations. Will be purchasing again in the future.
Makinzie J.
I absolutely love these! I used to get the worse pains from clenching my jaw in my sleep and I know these are for migraines but they knock out headaches so fast I will always turn to these when I need relief for extreme pain. I think that they are great becasue you can get them wherever you pick up pain meds and also they are sold at a great price so what is not to love about that? I recommend these to anyone who suffers from sever pain that Ibuprofin alone can't seem to take down.
Michelle M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I spoke of before being a person who doesn’t like to rely on a lot of medication, but this is an absolute must! Nothing relieves my migraine, BUT this! I will sit in a dark, quiet room with a cold wash rag over my eyes for 30 minute intervals, I use a diffuser with essential oils, I do touch therapy, and when all of those things only help a little bit I will force myself to take an Excedrin. Boom! Migraine gone!
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
I tend to get migraines very often, most over the counter medication don't work at all for me but this one does, it may not get rid of my migraine completely all the time but it definitely helps alot!
Courtney J.
Nashville, TN
I have struggled with daily migraines for several years.  Excedrin Migraine has been the only successful solution for me.  It always helps my migraines within a half-hour of taking.  I have noticed that the geltabs tend to work faster than the regular pills for me.  I would definitely recommend to others to try because it is very effective.
Jenifer S.
Kissimmee, FL
By far the BEST MIGRAINE OTC MEDICINE on the planet!  I am never without my Excedrin Migraine.  Within 30 minutes of taking a tablet (1 if early stages of migraine, 2 if in full-on migraine pain) I feel relief.  When this was recalled and not being sold, I was in serious pain...needless to say, I keep my fair share of Excedrin Migraine stocked in my medicine cabinet!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I get horrible migraines throughout the week. I have tried many OTC remedies, but the only one that is lost effective is Excedrin Migraine. I take two pills and within a half hour or so, I start to feel relief. This stuff works great! Acetaminophen combined with caffeine is a great combo for pain relief. Easy to swallow tabs too!
Nicole M.
I suffer from migraines on occasion. Excedrin and lots of sleep in a dark room are my only relief. Sometimes, if I am in too deep, the excedrin does not help. But, if I catch it early enough, this does the trick. I do not like that you can only take 1 every 24 hours because sometimes it wears off before then.
Chanelle J.
Kansas City, MO
I used to get really nasty migraines. I spoke with my doctor about them, but before I could get in to see her, I would have entire days where all I could do was sleep in a dark room because the headache was so miserable. The only thing that helped at all was Excedrin! I swear by it now.
Chelsey H.
Tomball, TX
I used to get really bad headaches, I would feel like a zombie and just miserable even at work. I would take 2 of these and within the hour the headache and side affects would be gone. These get the job done no questions asked! I prefer taking these after a meal, not on a empty stomach.
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
Any chance we have something equivalent to this here in Canada? Suffered through many many migraines always end up at the hospital. Would be wonderful to find something that works like this here Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Caplets