BY EXCEDRIN #48 in Pain Relief

Excedrin Migraine Acetaminophen, Aspirin Caffeine Pain Reliever Pain Reliever Aid Helps Relieve Headache Toothache For Premenstrual Menstrual Cramps Temporarily Relieves Arthritis Pain Questions? see more...

Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
I used to suffer from extreme headaches/migraines and would pop these constantly. The problem is I can’t say that they actually worked for me. I feel like they worked because I expected or hoped they would. I spend about 6 dollars at Meijer. I do this it’s good for simple pain relief - I don’t get migraines as frequently anymore which could possibly mean something underlying was causing the migraines.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I don't always suffer from migraines but when I do nothing works except Excedrin migraine. For me it works within 10-15 minutes which is great when you have kids or a busy day ahead of you. I keep Excedrin stocked up in my house because I never know when I'm going to get a migraine.
Kayla N.
Kennewick, WA
Excedrine Migraine is the ONLY OTC migraine medicine that is actually effective for my fiance's extreme migraines. They help him achieve a normal daily life when a migraine attack occurs. I have experienced a few debilitating migraines myself and these have been an absolute life saver during those times
Kailey T.
These work great on my headaches and migraines. After trying other pain relievers that didn’t make a huge difference in my pain, I wasn’t sure what to expect from these. I am very satisfied, as they surpassed my expectations. Will be purchasing again in the future.
Andria R.
Cantonment , FL
This is the only thing that helps when I have a migraine. Without this I would just give up on my day and try to sleep it away until the migraine eases. I will always repurchase and have the jumbo bottle from sams currently in my desk at work for emergencies
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great OTC pain reliever, and fever reducer. and of course the main purpose I buy this for is for my and my son's migraine issues. Migraines are the worst! The extra ingredient in this one is supposed to help just for those awful symptoms
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
I am not someone who likes to take medication for “small” things, mainly because nothing ever really seems to work. I finally tried Excedrin for my migraines and it is definitely a miracle working. It provides immediate and long lasting relief.
isabel b.
As someone who does not have chronic migraines, but still gets them frequently enough where it affects my work, Excedrin is a must in my medicine cabinet. Every time I feel a migraine coming on, I take Excedrin, and it keeps it at bay!
Sally S.
Ontario, CA
I seriously only trust Excedrin to help me relieve any type of headache pain. I suffer from migraines and Excedrin is something that I carry in my purse just in case I need it because no other pain reliever works as fast for me.
Dee D.
I am a migraine sufferer and I prefer not to take the prescription pain medication because it can be addictive. I prefer this over anything. It is fast acting and helps with sensitivity to light and noise and nausea as well.
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
Any chance we have something equivalent to this here in Canada? Suffered through many many migraines always end up at the hospital. Would be wonderful to find something that works like this here Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Caplets