BY EXCEDRIN #28 in Pain Relief

Excedrin Migraine Acetaminophen, Aspirin Caffeine Pain Reliever Pain Reliever Aid Helps Relieve Headache Toothache For Premenstrual Menstrual Cramps Temporarily Relieves Arthritis Pain Questions? see more...

Monica C.
Monica C.
Matteson, IL
I've suffered with migraines for most of my life and Excedrin is one of the few over the counter meds that actually works and fast. I've had relief with these as fast as 20 minutes after taking them. The only thing to be mindful of is that just like the packaging states, prolonged used can (and from experience WILL) cause stomach ulcers.
Soraya M.
Soraya M.
Boston, MA
I suffer from terrible migraines and headaches at lease once a week. Just a terrible family trait that I have in my family. But this has been a miracle for me. I keep it by my bedside and within 30-60min of taking it my migraine fades away. I swear by this and don't use any other brand!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Excedrine in the geltabs are my favorite type of headache medication. I buy mine at Kroger. Compared to other over the counter medications that contain acetaminophen these work not only faster, but seem to be much more effective. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.
Ligia P.
Ligia P.
When I get headaches, I take Excedrin and it makes my headaches go away in no more than 15 minutes. I don't get beaches too often, but I make sure to have these around. I have found that it works faster than ibuprofen. Which used to be my go to.
Sara U.
Sara U.
SAINT CLOUD, FL
Excedrin Migraine is the only thing other than an extremely hot shower that helps my migraines. Thankfully, I don't get them often but I do keep Excedrin Migraine at my home and office as well as in my car.
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Sioux City, IA
I get really bad migraines to the point I'm sick and nothing gets ride of except this! This is one amazing product!
Nyssa G.
Nyssa G.
This Is a must have in any medicine cabinet. It is the only thing that relieves my worst headaches.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
This has seriously been my savior si many times I cannot count. I have used Excedrin Migraine since it first came out. I had just had my wisdom teeth pulled and discovered (after hours) that I could not tolerate the narcotic pain killer I was prescribed. My boyfriend picked Excedrin Migraine up in a last ditch effort before taking me to the ER for pain management. Lo and behold, it worked and worked SO WELL that I no longer take any other brand of pain reliever. I also happen to get Migraine and have since I was a young child so to have this available over the counter has been a Godsend!
I have never had a bad reaction to it, no dizziness, no upset stomach even after taking on a completely empty stomach.
This stuff really works!!!
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
I have horrible headaches. I take migraine medicine. I was traveling and ran out of my medicine. I felt a headache coming on. I grabbed thisbwhile my husband was arranging a refill between the Doctor and the pharmacy. I don't thinkbit should be advertised as a migraine medication because it certainly cannot touch a migraine. It can handle the inflamatory process that goes along with migraines. Migraine sufferers know the tension you hold in your jaw, shoulders, even ribs and abdomen can leave you tense and sore after batteling hours or days with a migraine. I think this helped very much with these types of pain. It did not help my head at all
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Dallas
I get migraine way too often (probably genetic - my mom deals with the same thing) - and they're truly debilitating, usually lasting a few days at a time. This is the best medicine I've tried. Advil and Tylenol do absolutely nothing for me - even at 800-1,000mg. Sometimes my migraines are so bad that Excederin only takes the edge off and I have to take another a few hours later to make it completely go away, but it definitely beats having an incurable migraine for days on end and not being able to function when I have to care for two small children.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Saint John , NB
Any chance we have something equivalent to this here in Canada? Suffered through many many migraines always end up at the hospital. Would be wonderful to find something that works like this here Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Caplets