Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Caplets

Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Caplets 24 ea

Is this not the best product for your migraine’s?
What's the largest size you can buy?
How are they better than any other pain relievers?
Start your review of Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Caplets!
Product Highlights
“I get migraine headaches about once a month (if you get the drift) and this is the ONLY over-the-counter product that will touch my headache.” in reviews
“I get horrible migraines all the time, and so depending on the severity of it this product may or may not help me.” in reviews
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I deal with really deep headaches that leave me down for hours at a time. Nothing I take can seem to get rid of the headache. This helps to calm my headache and get rid of it over a half hour. It even helps to reduce a fever that comes with it!
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,530 reviews
I’ve been a mirgraine sufferer for years now- and this has always been my saving grace! I’ve tried so many things, and nothing has ever worked like this. In about 20 minutes after taking one- it’s gone! Mine are typically pretty bad. I get nauseous, and moving my head becomes difficult. Sometimes they last an entire day. It can be rough.. If you’ve ever had one- you understand. I would highly recommend trying this out if you haven’t already! It’s the best!!!!!
Chicago
I used to get migraines at least once a month and the only thing that alleviated the pain was this product.  I had prescription medications and those didn't work as well as this did.  I only had to take one dose and I felt much better. Would DEFINITELY recommend.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excedrin Migraine is the perfect pill when you're having bad really bad headaches although the Regular Excedrin works well with headaches this really targets the extreme bad headaches the migraines and it really does stop it in his tracks before it gets too bad or before it last too long
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A lifesaver. I get chronic migraines and these are great to take just when I start to feel one starting up. They work fairly quickly and dull the pain just enough that I can pass out and sleep it off. They won't make all the pain go away, but enough that you can rest.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The only choice for migraines. This product has been my go to for years now and cannot be replaced even by a prescription. I take this if an ocular migraine is about to hit and it will dull the pain before it starts and I also take this around menstruation time.
Maple Heights, OH
I get migraines every few months and they can knock me on my butt! Excedrin migraine is the only thing I have found that can handle my migraines. Nothing else has worked for me.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far one of my most go to medications of all time. I don't ever get migraines but I always take the migraine formula so that I know it will work fast and help to get rid of my headaches. I always keep a big bottle at home and a small bottle in my purse for when I'm on the go. One of the reasons why I choose Excedrin over other brands is that one I know it works for me and two it works fast. The past few days I've had the flu and the typical chills, headaches, and a fever that come along with the illness. I've been taking 2 pills every few hours and it really has helped to break my fever and loosen my muscles so they do not ache as bad. If you ask anyone I know, they will all tell you that I swear by Excedrin Migraine and I will continue to do so as long as it works for me. I will definitely repurchase this every time I run out!
Piedmont, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As I said in a different post, I have a lot of intense pain from a car wreck and allergies year round, causing severe headaches and sometimes migraines. When the pain is at it's worst, Exedrin migraine is one of only two medications that can ease, and sometimes, completely take my pain away. So, to me, it is a necessity. It works fast and gets me going on with my day! I think that the caffeine mixed in it is the key to it's success for me. Hope this helps!
Maryland
This product has saved my grades time and time again. After being in several car accidents I get frequent migraines when I'm stressed out. I get super sensitive to light and noise and I find it really hard to concentrate. I have never been let down by this product and take it several times a month. I know it's not healthy but I cannot function without it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...