BY EXCEDRIN #1 in Athletic Tape & Braces

Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Caplets 24 ea see more...

• Does anyone else have a problem keeping these down when t...3 Answers
  • For those of you who have chronic migraines, does this se...5 Answers
  • Do you that Excedrin is better than the medicine, that a ...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I get migraine headaches about once a month (if you get the drift) and this is the ONLY over-the-counter product that will touch my headache." in 5 reviews
  • "I get horrible migraines all the time, and so depending on the severity of it this product may or may not help me." in 3 reviews
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Caplets more...
I’ve been a mirgraine sufferer for years now- and this has always been my saving grace!

I’ve tried so many things, and nothing has ever worked like this. In about 20 minutes after taking one- it’s gone!

Mine are typically pretty bad. I get nauseous, and moving my head becomes difficult. Sometimes they last an entire day. It can be rough..

If you’ve ever had one- you understand. I would highly recommend trying this out if you haven’t already! It’s the best!!!!!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Migraine Pain Reliever more...
I get hormonal migraines that I just can't kick, and everyone always recommends that I try this. Unfortunately, I'm super sensitive to caffeine and after a dose of this I feel extremely jittery and off, which is a feeling I hate. PRO: It does kick the migraine, so if you're looking for a fast reliever, it'll do the job. CON: If a cup or two of coffee gets to you, you'll probably feel the effects of this.
Kimberly M.
North Edwards
Review for: Migraine Pain Reliever more...
Excedrin Migraine Caplets - 100 CT is my favorite medicine for a severe headache. It is easy to swallow down and it doesn't have that nasty after taste. It works fast on my headaches. I bought it at  Walmart  and the price was pretty reasonable and well worth my money for how well it works for me. I would recommend this to headache suffers. I would definitely repurchase this in the future.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
Review for: Migraine Pain Reliever more...
SUCH A LIFESAVER!  Typically I try to take a dose within 30 minutes of feeling a migraine happening, but sometimes I am not able to.  So even waiting a bit longer this stuff is still effective.  I can go from wanting to chop my head off from pain to feeling perfect less than an hour after I take a dose.
Jacklyn P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Caplets more...
Yaaas. I’ve suffered with migraines for years. This works for me, most of the time. If I catch my migraine early enough two of these will kick it’s butt. They’re very affordable and worth a try. Before I found these Tylenol and ibuprofen wouldn’t touch my migraines.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Review for: Migraine Pain Reliever more...
I have been using these since I
was in high school. I had unbearable migraines every now and then and these helped me a lot. They work fast too. My migraine went away within 20 minutes. Would definitely recommend.
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
I suffer from debilitating migraines. Days that I don't think they may not be too bad I take two of these at onset and it is gone with thirty minutes tops. I used to have to take bottles and bottles of Advil and Tylenol that didn't ever really help my migraines, and was horrible on my stomach.
Esther S.
Chicago
I used to get migraines at least once a month and the only thing that alleviated the pain was this product.  I had prescription medications and those didn't work as well as this did.  I only had to take one dose and I felt much better. Would DEFINITELY recommend.
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
Only over the counter product that will even remotely help my migraines. I buy this product sooooo much because it really does work. Also gives you some energy back after the stress and pain from having a migraine. I love this product and will continue to buy and use it
Mary S.
Flemingsburg, KY
This is my go to over the counter pain reliever. I have migraines and these actually help when taken early on during the episode. It's a lot more affordable to catch it early and take this than an ER trip. I always recommend this product! I will never go without these.
Valeria P.
Gurnee, IL
Do you think there is any other Migraine medicine that can compete with Excedrin? Its the only one I've tried and Love just curious
Jennifer M.
Addison, TX
Has anyone found any generic medications that are comparable?
Viviam L.
Winthrop, MA
I suffer from severe migraine. Does this really work? How long before it works?
Whitney M.
Roseboro, NC
Do you that Excedrin is better than the medicine, that a Doctor would prescribe to you?
Thania B.
Need these! Since I suffer from migraines almost everyday.