BY EXCEDRIN #7 in Headaches & Migraines

Excedrin Aspiri The first non-prescription medicine approved by the FDA to treat all the symptoms of a migraine. As a result, your doctor may recommend that you try safe and effective, over-the-counter Excedrin Migraine before a more expensive prescription drug. In clinical studies, after taking Excedrin Migraine, even patients with tough migraines experienced a noticeable reduction in pain within 30 minutes, effective relief with just one dose, lasting relief, and major improvements in their ability to take part in normal activities. see more...

• Do you have any other brands in mind better than this?1 Answers
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
There's times during the month in which I feel a strong migraine coming up and when I take 2 Excedrin tablets, it makes my migraine not come at all and all symptoms go away. Also, when I do get a nasty migraine, Excedrin helps alleviate the time it lasts and resolves the pain super quick. Excedrin is the only medication that works for my migraines. I carry Excedrin with me everywhere I go.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
My go to head ache meds. These babies have saved me more then once. My head ache always seem to go from little pings to full blown behind the eye migraines in a matter of minutes. Thankfully this weeks fast. Make sure to drink a full glass of water I have found them work better when you do. I have also found that our Walmart rarely has them so when they do I stock up.
Ashley O.
Excedrine Migraine makes your headache go away in a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes.  Purchased usually at HEB it's always met my needs whether it be a headache or body ache.  It is hands down the best medicine for Headaches.  I will buy it again and recommend it every time!
Monake L.
Valdese
I have serious migraines quite often. I am down for the count for at least a day when they hit. I have found that if I take Excedrin right at the beginning I can sometimes avoid them altogether and if not it definitely cut the recovery time in half. Works perfectly for me.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
This has been a life saver for me! When I feel a migraine coming on, I grab the bottle and take two and within 30 mins. It has diminished. Sometimes it will take another one a few hrs. Later to make it completely go away, but it is the only thing that works for me over the counter. I am never without this product!
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
As a migraine sufferer this is always in my purse or bag. As a better alternative to my prescription medication for migraines that requires me to lay down, this keeps me on my feet and really does help about 80% of my migraines vanish within an hour.
Haleigh M.
Portage, PA
Excedrin is the only thing that can get rid of my migraines. I always reach for one when I have a migraine. It's not too pricey but computer worth the price because it only takes about 40 minutes for it to start working
Jenn O.
Statesville , NC
I keep these at home and keep a bottle in my purse. Depending on the severity of the migraine this will make it go away. I can then get back to functioning normally without my head feeling like its going to explode.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
If I have a migraine this is my go to medicine because it works, and it works fast. It does have caffeine in it so you do have to be careful not to take too late or you will be up for a while.
Hailey S.
Yuma
This product is amazing. It has always gotten rid of my headaches and migraines right away. Some other medicines take a while to kick in, but this one does not. I will continue to buy this product!
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Do you have any other brands in mind better than this?