BY EXCEDRIN

Excedrin Aspiri The first non-prescription medicine approved by the FDA to treat all the symptoms of a migraine. As a result, your doctor may recommend that you try safe and effective, over-the-counter Excedrin Migraine before a more expensive prescription drug. In clinical studies, after taking Excedrin Migraine, even patients with tough migraines experienced a noticeable reduction in pain within 30 minutes, effective relief with just one dose, lasting relief, and major improvements in their ability to take part in normal activities. see more...

• Do you have any other brands in mind better than this?1 Answers
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
There's times during the month in which I feel a strong migraine coming up and when I take 2 Excedrin tablets, it makes my migraine not come at all and all symptoms go away. Also, when I do get a nasty migraine, Excedrin helps alleviate the time it lasts and resolves the pain super quick. Excedrin is the only medication that works for my migraines. I carry Excedrin with me everywhere I go.
Judea K.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
My go to head ache meds. These babies have saved me more then once. My head ache always seem to go from little pings to full blown behind the eye migraines in a matter of minutes. Thankfully this weeks fast. Make sure to drink a full glass of water I have found them work better when you do. I have also found that our Walmart rarely has them so when they do I stock up.
Shannon S.
Columbus
I typically take a prescription migraine medication, however, whenever I'm low on those or the migraine isn't as intense as usual, Excedrin Migraine is a great alternative for me. If I catch the migraine in time, this product is able to relieve the pain within half an hour at most. I would absolutely recommend this product to fellow migraine sufferers!
Angelique G.
Whittier, CA
I suffer from migraines and I mean, REALLY bad migraines. To the point where I start seeing dots, and have to try to sleep with all the lights off and sometimes that doesn't work either. This has NEVER failed me. I do need to take these as soon as I feel a migraine coming on and it will heal it in about 20 minutes. Highly recommend, 100%!!
Sarah W.
Kent, OH
Excedrin Migraine is the only thing that takes away my migraines. I am prone to migraines and I always keep a bottle of Excedrin in my purse just in case a migraine hits while I'm out. It usually takes no more than 30 minutes to take effect and I have never had any side effects.
Ashley O.
Excedrine Migraine makes your headache go away in a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes.  Purchased usually at HEB it's always met my needs whether it be a headache or body ache.  It is hands down the best medicine for Headaches.  I will buy it again and recommend it every time!
Monake L.
Valdese
I have serious migraines quite often. I am down for the count for at least a day when they hit. I have found that if I take Excedrin right at the beginning I can sometimes avoid them altogether and if not it definitely cut the recovery time in half. Works perfectly for me.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This has been a life saver for me! When I feel a migraine coming on, I grab the bottle and take two and within 30 mins. It has diminished. Sometimes it will take another one a few hrs. Later to make it completely go away, but it is the only thing that works for me over the counter. I am never without this product!
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert
As a migraine sufferer this is always in my purse or bag. As a better alternative to my prescription medication for migraines that requires me to lay down, this keeps me on my feet and really does help about 80% of my migraines vanish within an hour.
Haleigh M.
Portage, PA
Excedrin is the only thing that can get rid of my migraines. I always reach for one when I have a migraine. It's not too pricey but computer worth the price because it only takes about 40 minutes for it to start working
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Do you have any other brands in mind better than this?