Excedrin Migraine Caplets - 100 CT

Excedrin® Migraine Caplets.
Acetaminophen, aspirin (NSAID) and caffeine.
Pain reliever/pain reliever aid.
**Capsule-shaped tablets.

Does this product help woth more than headaches or migraines? And an you buy different mg options?
Can anyone tell me how well Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea work? I've taken prescription meds for years, but always had to take the mandatory 4 hour nap. I need to find something to take that will help with pain, nausea, and sensitivities while still being able to function like a normal human being.
Anyone have any side effects from taking too much excedrin? I use it almost every weekend for hangovers.
Start your review of Excedrin Migraine Caplets - 100 CT!
Product Highlights
“As a migraine sufferer from the time I was 7, I can tell you, I've tried all sorts of things to get rid of a migraine once I have one.” in reviews
“Excedrin works great on all kinds of pain but I use it most when I have a migraine!” in reviews
“My husband and I have tried many pain relief products in the past, but Excedrin is the only brand that remains on our "to buy" list.” in reviews
“...I was hit by a car and this is the only medicine that would make them go away quickly or mostly to feel better!” in reviews
“I dislike taking medication so I need one works completely the first time.” in reviews
Tobaccoville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Here again and this is the one specific for my migraine headaches and I could take a couple of days and lay down with a cool cloth across my eyes and within about an hour to an hour and a half my headaches usually eased up enough that I can at least get up and move around without getting nauseous but For the most part it really does work for me and it helps with the pain and I usually take a little something along with it for the nausea but this is a great product these Excedrin products what you get just a plain Excedrin migraine or tension headache they’re all fabulous
Nothing- and I mean NOTHING- has worked on my migraines..... until I tried this Excedrin miracle, that is! When I start to feel a migraine begin, I take two of these pills (not on an empty stomach!) and after about 30 mins, it's subsided or eliminated completely- if I catch it early enough. (it might take a bit longer if I don't take them in a timely manner). This is a God send for anyone who suffers with cruel migraine pain. And keep them in your car, at work, and in your purse, and suitcase so you always have them on hand for emergencies! Thank you Excedrin.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excedrin Migraine Caplets - 100 CT uploaded by Kayti B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I practically have to live with these on hand at all times. I have severe migraines that last up to days at a time and Excedrin is the only thing that slightly helps them without having to go to something medically stronger. If you have headaches as strong as mine, I recommend trying these first before ibuprofen or Tylenol
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get monthly migraines when aunt flo comes to visit and this is the only medication that offers any sort of relief. It's a staple in my house and I keep a bottle in my car, a bottle in my purse, and a bottle in my desk at work just in case. Overkill? Maybe, but this stuff is that good that I need to have it. It'll completely stop my migraine if I take it right at the onset.
Mill Hall, PA
Intense migraines run in my family and I am no exception to that. I often miss school on my bad migraine days, but this always works. I take one of these, go to sleep for a few hours and normally my migraine has calmed down. I always keep these in my bedside table. It always goes with me just in case I need one. Really works & starts working very quickly.
Middletown, NY
I've been struggling with migraines since 2016, often when they are bad enough that I have to go to my local hospital for an iv to stop the pain. however this is the only medication that has been able to stop my migraines when it's not a particularly bad one, it's been a life saver for me and has saved me time and money.
Littlestown
Tackles even my worst migraines. I have come to rely on Excedrin Migraines ability to give me full or nearly full relief within only 30 minutes. What a blessing! It is well worth the money spent and actually isn't too expensive. My coworkers and I always keep a bottle at the office. It has been a life saver.
Lincoln , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I get migranes daily and this is the only medicine that works Its absolutely phenomenal I am so glad for it I was so skeptical at first but now I am greatful for it they really did do the research on migranes to make one feel better I would highly reccomend this product to those suffering with migranes
Denver, CO
I purchased this from Costco to save money otherwise it is pretty pricey everywhere else for the same quantity. I take this when I have a horrible migraine or headache that will not go away. I believe this is the only thing that helps me get relief quickly! Highly recommend if you are migraine prone.
The one and only product that take my migraines away! I always have a bottle of this with me no matter what! No improvements needed, there are many varieties of this as far as quantity and the type of pill (tablet, gel etc). The price is very reasonable for the outcome.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilber, NE
il y a 9 mois
Megan R. • il y a 7 mois
This medicine is what you are looking for. My prescription meds knock me out for the night minimum. These meds there are no side effects (that I’ve found). If I take them right when I feel a migraine coming on I am able to fight off the worst of the pain and other effects of the migraine and can still function.