BY EXCEDRIN #3 in Pain Relief

Excedrin® Migraine Caplets.
Acetaminophen, aspirin (NSAID) and caffeine.
Pain reliever/pain reliever aid.
**Capsule-shaped tablets. see more...

• Has anyone suffered any adverse reactions to using this?4 Answers
  • How fast did this help you get your relief you needed ? 12 Answers
Excedrin Migraine Caplets - 100 CT
  • "As a migraine sufferer from the time I was 7, I can tell you, I've tried all sorts of things to get rid of a migraine once I have one." in 3 reviews
  • "Excedrin works great on all kinds of pain but I use it most when I have a migraine!" in 2 reviews
  • "I dislike taking medication so I need one works completely the first time." in 1 review
  • "I have issues with lots of headaches and migraines ever since I was hit by a car and this is the only medicine that would make them go away quickly or mostly to feel better!" in 1 review
  • "My husband and I have tried many pain relief products in the past, but Excedrin is the only brand that remains on our "to buy" list." in 1 review
Linsey G.
Linsey G.
Mckinney, TX
The first time I used this it didn't help one bit for my chronic migraines but that was years ago. I got desperate during a particularly painful episode and was all out of my prescription meds. To my amazement, it worked at getting rid of it. I was amazed because caffeine usually triggers my migraines. The only thing I don't like also happens to be because the caffeine. It makes me jittery and shaky. Sometimes it will give me a stomach ache or make me nauseous but that's mild compared to the pain it's getting rid of. I always keep a small bottle in my purse and a larger bottle for backup at home.
Ericah H.
Ericah H.
If you have intense chronic migraines like I do, I HIGHLY recommend this medicine. I have suffered from migraines for years. I have also been prescribed numerous prescription grade medicines to try and get rid of them, but after about a month of taking those medicines, the effects seem to wear off. This is the ONLY medicine I can always rely on to take away my migraines. It doesn't matter if they have just started, or if I've had one for hours, this medicine always works. I get mine at my local CVS and there is normally a coupon, so I get it for about 6 or 7 dollars I believe.
Golzar G.
Golzar G.
This pill is magic! I take one of these when I get a migraine and within 30 minutes, it's gone! I used to take 2-500mg Tylenol for a migraine but it would only help a little. However, 2 excedrin gets the job done quick and effectively. I like that caffeine is in its ingredients because it really wakes me up and gets me going instead of making me want to take a nap. Would highly recommend this to anyone who gets severe migraines.
Mindi B.
Mindi B.
Minford, OH
Excedrin Migraine is my #1 choice for over the counter migraine relief or any headache relief! It starts working in about 20 minutes. I 100% recommend and always keep a bottle around the house. I went several years with extreme migraines and this is the only thing that helped. I now know I had another issue causing them and have it under control now. But I still keep excedrin around just in case!
Christine R.
Christine R.
Millport, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Excedrin migraine works great. Actually better than at least one of my prescription migraine medicines. I take 100mg of a preventative medicine for migraines daily, so you can trust me when I say this is one of my go-to medicines. I always keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
It's nice to have something shelf stable and sold over the counter that helps with migraines. And it's handy that you can find this in pretty much any gas station or convenience store or anywhere if you get caught with a migraine out in the world without anything on you.
Karina G.
Karina G.
Sacramento , CA
This medication is great for massive headaches. I don't know what my cabinet would be without them. I study A LOT and having these around just makes it easier for my brain to function a little while longer without getting any headaches. It is a must have for sure.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Norman, OK
A must have for every active sport's parent's bag! When you're out in the heat all day, running from ball park to ball park, that nagging head can creep up out of nowhere without time for it! This will stop the pain fast and let you get back to being super mom.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD
I swear on this stuff! I get migraines behind my eyes and they hurt like no other! This helps relieve the pain in a quick time frame. It also has helped with many hangovers, which is a plus! I can't tell you how many times this has saved me from suffering
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the ONLY things that kill my migraines! I take 2 when I feel one starting to come on and in 30 mins or so it's gone. I carry some in my purse at all times, just in case and have many bottles around the house.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How fast did this help you get your relief you needed ?
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Mullins, SC
Has anyone suffered any adverse reactions to using this?