BY EXCEDRIN

Excedrin® Migraine Caplets.
Acetaminophen, aspirin (NSAID) and caffeine.
Pain reliever/pain reliever aid.
**Capsule-shaped tablets.

• Has anyone suffered any adverse reactions to using this?4 Answers
  • How fast did this help you get your relief you needed ? 12 Answers
Excedrin Migraine Caplets - 100 CT
  • "As a migraine sufferer from the time I was 7, I can tell you, I've tried all sorts of things to get rid of a migraine once I have one." in 3 reviews
  • "Excedrin works great on all kinds of pain but I use it most when I have a migraine!" in 2 reviews
  • "I dislike taking medication so I need one works completely the first time." in 1 review
  • "my arm was hurting very bad, I took one pill and the pain went away very fast." in 1 review
  • "My husband and I have tried many pain relief products in the past, but Excedrin is the only brand that remains on our "to buy" list." in 1 review
Erin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 100 Caplets more...
These are amazing and I literally never leave my house without them. I get really horrible migraines and I do have a prescription but that makes me feel off for the rest of the day so I rarely take it. What I like about these is that they work fast and I can take them after I already have a full blown migraine as opposed to my prescription where you need to take when you feel one coming. Sometimes I want to try and push through since I'm not into taking these unless 100% necessary, my doctor says I'm crazy for being in pain but oh well. They really do work. I'm going to be honest and sometimes I'll take 2 (that is the prescribed amount) and it won't do anything but 8/10 it does wonders. I don't blame the medicine when it doesn't work because people with migraines understand that sometimes nothing can help except a dark, quite room and some sleep.
Kimberly C.
Review for: 50 Caplets more...
If you get migraines, whether it's because of your period, stress, etc. I highly recommend this drug. It has been my lifesaver! I am prone to migraines, sadly it's hereditary, and get them at least 2-3 a month. Mine used to last from4-8 hours and were intense, switching sides as well. I tried Motrin, Advil, Midol and none of it worked well or took and hour and a half to kick in. The second I feel a beginning sting of an oncoming migraine I take 1 (2 if the migraine is extremely intense) and the pain completely stops within 30min. This medicine is STRONG. 1 pill usually does the trick for me. I tend to stray away from taking medicine as much as I can, but I always make an exception for Excedrin because it WORKS. Highly recommend!
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 50 Caplets more...
I suffer from serious migraines! I’m talking about lay in a dark room under the covers between two pillows crying because I can’t open my eyes and I feel like I’m going to puke migraine. I’ve tried everything under the sun but nothing compares to Excedrin Migraine! Within 15 to 20 minutes I’m able to open my eyes and within the hour it’s like I didn’t have a migraine at all! I recommend this product to everyone!
Marci R.
Salt Lake City
I keep some on hand in my purse, in my office and at home. This really works. I only use on occasion, when I first feel a migraine coming on because it prevents a full blown migraine.
Also, I have a migraine Rx that if I miss the window of opportunity to prevent the migraine was coming to fruition, then I take a dose of Excedrin Migraine one to two hours after my Rx and it eases the pain.
Brianna S.
burlington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 50 Caplets more...
I swear excedrin is my favorite headache medication nothing compares to it! They work the fastest out of all the others I've tried and I'm someone that needs that quick fix because my headaches get so bad I feel like I could throw up... so I definitely recommend these if your like me or you just don't feel like you can deal with the pain for long these are just great!
julie G.
Eden, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: 24 Caplets more...
I have severe migraines that make me sick to my stomach.Excedrine Migraine works wonders for me.The formula works so well and doesn't take long to work on my migraine.I usually buy this at Walmart for a good price.I would recommend this to anyone needing relief from their migraines.
Airela A.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been taking these for some time now whenever I get migraines. I been getting migraines ever since I was a child. Now being an adult I find these to be the only ones that stop that excruciating pain. I really dislike taking medicine but when I have too I get these. The pain usually goes away within 10 to 15 minutes. I get mine from Walmart.
Naomi S.
This is the only thing that works for my migraines. I get accompanying nausea and blurry vision too. I've tried other over the counter remedies but none of them work as well as this one. It doesn't work all at once and i have to give it up to 25-30 (usually 15-20 minutes though) for the first signs of relief but within 45 minutes I can start to function again. It also helps prevent my migraines from getting worse if I take it at the first signs it's coming.
Allison F.
Greenville, SC
I rarely take medication for my head he’s and migraines. I try to sleep them off but sometimes that is not a possibility. Sometimes life won’t wait and during those times I take Excedrine Migraine. This product was recommended to me and was honestly a life changer. I recommend this product all the time as it has never failed me.
Carrie W.
Southaven, MS
Gift from God. Terrible pain in the left side of my head — Unbearable pain making it hard to concentrate while at work. With two pills and less than 30 minutes I was pain free! No more hoping a product will work! This works amazingly and in less than 30 minutes. I was able to get back to work without head pain.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How fast did this help you get your relief you needed ?
Amanda L.
Mullins, SC
Has anyone suffered any adverse reactions to using this?

Walmart