BY EXCEDRIN

The #1 Neurologist Recommended OTC and first non-prescription medicine approved by the FDA to treat all the symptoms of a migraine. Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen 250 mg (Purpose: pain reliever), Aspirin 250 mg (Purpose: pain reliever), Caffeine 65... see more...

Buy on Amazon
reagan H.
Blue Ridge, TX
I have severe migraines quite frequently and this is what I use regularly. Its pretty effective but sometimes it takes quite awhile before it kicks in. I have such relief after taking about 2 of them when im really hurting. Plus, its not all that expensive and very convenient to find in local stores. You can find it in Wal-Mart, target, or even in gas stations. Id recommend this to anyone! Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs, 20 ea
Daiza M.
Where would I be without these!! I've suffered from migraines for as long as I can remember.. A close friend introduced me to these and I am forever grateful. You can find these at your local drug store. I always keep a bottle in my purse and my locker at work.

Eating clean, lots of water and exercise have helped my migraines a lot but when nothing else seems to work these are my go-to life savers.
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
My friend recently left these in my car and I had a sever migraine going to class one day so I took one of these. I instantly had relief. It took about 30 minutes for the pain to fully go away, but I felt so much better.
Taylor B.
Caledonia, MI
THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME GOING.
Unfortunately I am one that suffers from frequent headaches that often turn into migraines. Excedrin Migraine is the ONLY thing that can stop a headache once it starts - and I have tried everything. It only takes 20 minutes are so before my headache seems to disappear. A+
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
I have severe chronic migraines and this helps me a whole bunch. It is affordable if you go to the right place to purchase. I like how it’s coated and not a dry tablet that dissolved on your tongue. It does take quite some time for it to kick in an help relieve the migraine so that’s a downer.
Holly H.
Beverly, WV
My go to every single time I have a migraine. I have diagnosed migraines and am prescribed medication for it and Excedrin works better for me! I think it is very affordable for what it does! I normally think generic brands do the job the same but in this case I always only get Excedrin!
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
This is a MUST in our household. Both my fiancé and I are prone to migraines that can stop us in our tracks. Taking Excedrin at the first moment we feel them coming on is extremely important. If we catch them early enough, Excedrin will completely relieve our symptoms. We always make sure to have some in the house, car and my purse.
Laura P.
In a pinch, it doesn’t get rid of the migraine but it lessens it so it is bearable. I bring it to work to use if I get one. However, I’d rather have a coated version as it irritates my stomach. Be careful if you take this at night as it does have caffeine. And you will be awake
Kaylee P.
this is the only medication i can take when i get migraines. tylenol, aleve, etc. doesn't help me. the box says to take 2 but i'm caffeine sensitive so i only take 1 and it works out fine for me. i will never use another brand of pain medication for my headaches.
Kamrie M.
Moreno Valley
These pills work wonders . I get bad migraines and these always take it away in about 30 minutes. I've used others and they don't work as well. They are affordable, not pricey at all. Again these are very effective and i've purchased them multiple times.