BY EXCEDRIN #7 in Headaches & Migraines

The #1 Neurologist Recommended OTC and first non-prescription medicine approved by the FDA to treat all the symptoms of a migraine. Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen 250 mg (Purpose: pain reliever), Aspirin 250 mg (Purpose: pain reliever), Caffeine 65... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kellyann C.
Smithtown, NY
This stuff is my saving grace. I've suffered from debilitating migraines since college and have experienced everything from floaters, numbness in hands, cheeks, tongue and face, nausea (you name it). Excedrin Migraine is just about the only thing that has been able to help these migraines pass quickly or prevent them from happening if I take it early enough! If i start to feel like I'm getting one I take Excedrin with a big glass of water and that usually does the trick. I always make sure I have a bottle on hand.
Reagan H.
Anna
I have severe migraines quite frequently and this is what I use regularly. Its pretty effective but sometimes it takes quite awhile before it kicks in. I have such relief after taking about 2 of them when im really hurting. Plus, its not all that expensive and very convenient to find in local stores. You can find it in Wal-Mart, target, or even in gas stations. Id recommend this to anyone! Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs, 20 ea
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
My friend recently left these in my car and I had a sever migraine going to class one day so I took one of these. I instantly had relief. It took about 30 minutes for the pain to fully go away, but I felt so much better.
Taylor B.
Caledonia, MI
THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME GOING.
Unfortunately I am one that suffers from frequent headaches that often turn into migraines. Excedrin Migraine is the ONLY thing that can stop a headache once it starts - and I have tried everything. It only takes 20 minutes are so before my headache seems to disappear. A+
Jailyne E.
Brooklyn, NY
I have severe chronic migraines and this helps me a whole bunch. It is affordable if you go to the right place to purchase. I like how it’s coated and not a dry tablet that dissolved on your tongue. It does take quite some time for it to kick in an help relieve the migraine so that’s a downer.
Gwen S.
Orlando, FL
This is a MUST in our household. Both my fiancé and I are prone to migraines that can stop us in our tracks. Taking Excedrin at the first moment we feel them coming on is extremely important. If we catch them early enough, Excedrin will completely relieve our symptoms. We always make sure to have some in the house, car and my purse.
Laura P.
In a pinch, it doesn’t get rid of the migraine but it lessens it so it is bearable. I bring it to work to use if I get one. However, I’d rather have a coated version as it irritates my stomach. Be careful if you take this at night as it does have caffeine. And you will be awake
Kamrie M.
Moreno Valley
These pills work wonders . I get bad migraines and these always take it away in about 30 minutes. I've used others and they don't work as well. They are affordable, not pricey at all. Again these are very effective and i've purchased them multiple times.
Kaylee P.
this is the only medication i can take when i get migraines. tylenol, aleve, etc. doesn't help me. the box says to take 2 but i'm caffeine sensitive so i only take 1 and it works out fine for me. i will never use another brand of pain medication for my headaches.
Susan C.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
This is my go to product when I suffer from migraines. I take two and it takes a bit to take effect but it does work. I like that it doesn't make me groggy. The pills are easy to swallow. If you suffer from migraines, you should try this product.