BY EXCEDRIN #6 in Headaches & Migraines

Excedrin® Migraine is a doctor-recommended safe and effective OTC migraine treatment. In clinical studies, patients with moderate to severe migraines experienced effective relief with just one dose.

Excedrin® Migraine contains acetaminophen, aspirin, and therapeutically active caffeine.

USES

• Treats Migraines

DIRECTIONS

• Do not use more than directed
  • Adults: Take 2 caplets with a glass of water
  • If symptoms persist or worsen, ask your doctor
  • Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • Under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor

CONTENTS

• Acetaminophen 250 mg
  • Aspirin 250 mg – Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID)
  • Caffeine 65 mg

• where can i find them in gel caps?2 Answers
      • Do you have any other brands in mind better than this?1 Answers
      Buy on Amazon*
      Kellyann C.
      Smithtown, NY
      This stuff is my saving grace. I've suffered from debilitating migraines since college and have experienced everything from floaters, numbness in hands, cheeks, tongue and face, nausea (you name it). Excedrin Migraine is just about the only thing that has been able to help these migraines pass quickly or prevent them from happening if I take it early enough! If i start to feel like I'm getting one I take Excedrin with a big glass of water and that usually does the trick. I always make sure I have a bottle on hand.
      Vanessa A.
      Doral, FL
      I have suffered migraines since I was born so I have tried A LOT of medicines. I can't say it's easy for me to find a pill that fit my needs since the pain is severe and periodicity is high as well. However, I have found some good options out there. For some reason and even though I find Excedrin really useful for other pains and aches, the migraine product is not effective at all (at least for me).
      Veronica N.
      Fresno, CA
      There's times during the month in which I feel a strong migraine coming up and when I take 2 Excedrin tablets, it makes my migraine not come at all and all symptoms go away. Also, when I do get a nasty migraine, Excedrin helps alleviate the time it lasts and resolves the pain super quick. Excedrin is the only medication that works for my migraines. I carry Excedrin with me everywhere I go.
      Wendy L.
      Lake Charles
      This product works better than the prescription medication I was given for chronic migraines. The only problem I have come across with it is because it contains caffeine you cannot take it late in the afternoon
      Jennifer P.
      Leesburg, FL
      My husband gets migraines and they can be very debilitating and can put him out of Commission for the day. When this happens he likes to take these because it never fails that within an hour or two the pain is gone. And they are so much cheaper then the migraine medicine we get from the RX that the doctor prescribed him .
      Shelby M.
      Tyler, TX
      My friend recently left these in my car and I had a sever migraine going to class one day so I took one of these. I instantly had relief. It took about 30 minutes for the pain to fully go away, but I felt so much better.
      Mary M.
      Longwood, FL
      I have tried every migraine med possible and they all work a couple times and then no more.  This is the ONLY thing that has worked for me consistently and I carry it in my purse at all times.  For the money, it is THE BEST VALUE you can find for OTC migraine help.
      Jaydie T.
      Sioux Falls
      This is the only thing that will take away my tension headaches and migraines. A big bottle is really affordable and you can get it almost anywhere in the pharmacy section
      Jailyne E.
      Brooklyn, NY
      I have severe chronic migraines and this helps me a whole bunch. It is affordable if you go to the right place to purchase. I like how it’s coated and not a dry tablet that dissolved on your tongue. It does take quite some time for it to kick in an help relieve the migraine so that’s a downer.
      Melissa M.
      Aguilar, CO
      Love the 3 pack i always have these on call because i suffer frquent migrains an my dr only gives 9 pills at a time for migrains whu idk but these have help when im stuck an worked somwtimes better then my rx
      Jayda N.
      Macon
      where can i find them in gel caps?
      Marionette D.
      Dade City, FL
      Do you have any other brands in mind better than this?