BY EXCEDRIN #3 in Headaches & Migraines

Excedrin® Migraine is a doctor-recommended safe and effective OTC migraine treatment. In clinical studies, patients with moderate to severe migraines experienced effective relief with just one dose.

Excedrin® Migraine contains acetaminophen, aspirin, and therapeutically active caffeine.

USES

• Treats Migraines

DIRECTIONS

• Do not use more than directed
  • Adults: Take 2 caplets with a glass of water
  • If symptoms persist or worsen, ask your doctor
  • Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
  • Under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor

CONTENTS

• Acetaminophen 250 mg
  • Aspirin 250 mg – Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID)
  • Caffeine 65 mg

• where can i find them in gel caps?1 Answers
      • Do you have any other brands in mind better than this?1 Answers
      Karlie B.
      Reading, PA
      I’ve been taking this medication for a while now for migraines and migraine related headaches. The caffeine that is in the pill helps with headaches immensely. I also know many others who take this for migraines/headaches. It’s nice to have something specific for migraines that is sold over the counter and I also like the gel tablets because they dissolve faster and work faster.
      Kellyann C.
      Smithtown, NY
      This stuff is my saving grace. I've suffered from debilitating migraines since college and have experienced everything from floaters, numbness in hands, cheeks, tongue and face, nausea (you name it). Excedrin Migraine is just about the only thing that has been able to help these migraines pass quickly or prevent them from happening if I take it early enough! If i start to feel like I'm getting one I take Excedrin with a big glass of water and that usually does the trick. I always make sure I have a bottle on hand.
      Vanessa A.
      Doral, FL
      I have suffered migraines since I was born so I have tried A LOT of medicines. I can't say it's easy for me to find a pill that fit my needs since the pain is severe and periodicity is high as well. However, I have found some good options out there. For some reason and even though I find Excedrin really useful for other pains and aches, the migraine product is not effective at all (at least for me).
      Veronica N.
      Fresno, CA
      There's times during the month in which I feel a strong migraine coming up and when I take 2 Excedrin tablets, it makes my migraine not come at all and all symptoms go away. Also, when I do get a nasty migraine, Excedrin helps alleviate the time it lasts and resolves the pain super quick. Excedrin is the only medication that works for my migraines. I carry Excedrin with me everywhere I go.
      Reagan H.
      Anna, TX
      I have severe migraines quite frequently and this is what I use regularly. Its pretty effective but sometimes it takes quite awhile before it kicks in. I have such relief after taking about 2 of them when im really hurting. Plus, its not all that expensive and very convenient to find in local stores. You can find it in Wal-Mart, target, or even in gas stations. Id recommend this to anyone! Excedrin Migraine Pain Reliever Geltabs, 20 ea
      Victoria C.
      This is the only pain reliever that will get rid of my migraines. I think I hold a lot of tension in my jaw from stress and I get migraines from this. If I let it go too far I get auras in my vision and it gets so cloudy I can't see. I get sensitive to sound and light and am pretty much useless if I get a migraine. If I feel a migraine coming on, I take one of these and it heads it off or at least helps with the pain. Couldn't live without it.
      Wendy L.
      Lake Charles
      This product works better than the prescription medication I was given for chronic migraines. The only problem I have come across with it is because it contains caffeine you cannot take it late in the afternoon
      Jennifer P.
      Leesburg, FL
      My husband gets migraines and they can be very debilitating and can put him out of Commission for the day. When this happens he likes to take these because it never fails that within an hour or two the pain is gone. And they are so much cheaper then the migraine medicine we get from the RX that the doctor prescribed him .
      Michelle E.
      Helena , AL
      I have migraines with aura every once in a while and when one strikes, as soon as the aura starts, I will take 2 of these and my headache will not be as bad and the caffeine in it helps me not feel like I want to curl up in a dark room. I keep this on hand at all times because I have no idea when one will strike!
      Shelby M.
      Tyler, TX
      My friend recently left these in my car and I had a sever migraine going to class one day so I took one of these. I instantly had relief. It took about 30 minutes for the pain to fully go away, but I felt so much better.
      Marionette D.
      Dade City, FL
      Do you have any other brands in mind better than this?
      Jayda N.
      Macon
      where can i find them in gel caps?

back