Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by Stacy F.Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by Stacy S.

BY EXCEDRIN #34 in Pain Relief

Excedrin Extra Strength Acetaminophen, Aspirin Caffeine Pain Reliever Pain Reliever Aid Helps Relieve Headache Toothache For Premenstrual Menstrual Cramps Temporarily Relieves Arthritis Pain Questions? see more...

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is the only thing that helps my headache. Two Excedrin will knock it out in an hour. Without Excedrin, it can turn into a migraine and then I'm past help. I keep Excedrin with me always. I take 2 tabs with a full glass of water and trying to drink a few glasses while it's kicking it in case my headache is from dehydration. Also I eat when I take Excedrin because sometimes it will upset my stomach. It's the only headache medicine I buy. I will buy generic but usually I can get Excedrin at Walmart for good price
Natasha R.
As a person who has suffered from very severe migraines my whole life especially years back when I was younger and having hormonal issues I would say that this has to be the number one best thing to take when you’re having a terrible migraine hate works fast and kicks in and I can get rid of the nastiest migraines
Kaicey W.
These are the only thing I take when I have a headache and they seem to help. Nothing ever completely gets rid of a headache for me so I usually won’t take anything but if I do, this is it. I’m not sure of the differences between this and other brands but I definitely trust this one to help.
Kylie J.
Conway, AR
As a college student, I’m constantly looking down and studying, which causes tension headaches. Excedrin Migraine has been a LIFESAVER. Unlike Tylenol, it relieves my headaches every time, without any doubt. So thankful I can rely on a medicine to relieve those migraines!
Zara R.
Best medication for migraines. Can be purchased at any drug store. It is a wonderful combo of acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine that diminishes my migraine when taken at the right time. It’s a bit more costly than other pain relieving medications but well worth it.
Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
This is the one pain reliever that works when nothing else does. When it says "extra strength" it means it. Works great for a headaches, joint, and muscles aches. Highly recommend to others. Works great and will continue to buy and use as needed.
Ashley P.
These work in such a fast time. This is always my go to when I have a migraine. I get mine at my local target. I make sure I have a bottle in my house, desk and car. I definitely recommend this pill for others who suffer from migraines.
Mikki D.
El Cajon, CA
This is the only thing that will kick my migraines. I get migraines more often than I would like and being a stay at home mom, I don’t get days off. So I’ll use it about 3 times a week. Haven’t found anything that works as effective.
Angela M.
Denver, CO
I get migraines a lot. I used to live by Excedrin until I found powder aspirin and it works A LOT faster. I'll still take Excedrin for my manageable headaches but when I feel a migraine & aura coming, I go straight for the powder.
Stace B.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this as my everyday pain reliever mostly because it has caffeine in it and it has a higher dosage then most of the other without needing a prescription. It works fast and takes care of every ache from cramps to migraines