Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by Stacy S.Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by Stacy F.

BY EXCEDRIN #36 in Pain Relief

Excedrin Extra Strength Acetaminophen, Aspirin Caffeine Pain Reliever Pain Reliever Aid Helps Relieve Headache Toothache For Premenstrual Menstrual Cramps Temporarily Relieves Arthritis Pain Questions? see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Samantha P.
Florence , KY
Excedrin Migraine is my "Go-to" pain reliever to relieve multiple different aches & pains..from headaches to the yuckiness that comes when it's that time of the month, I can always count on Excedrin to get the job done! It can be found for purchase almost anywhere..gas stations, pharmacies, the grocery store, etc at an affordable price.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
These work especially great for headaches and the onset is within 30 minutes for fast relief. The effect lasts awhile and its usually pretty affordable if you get it at CVS or walgreens. Be careful taking this late at night though because of the caffeine content.
Liza P.
These are a staple at our home! I buy the big container so we don’t run out! Between muscle soreness and migraines this stuff works in everything! It is great compared to others I have tried. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family!
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Allentown, PA
I always am sure to get a bottle of this in my medicine cabinet. Weather it's for cramps or s really bad hang over. This always get rid of the uncomfortable feeling and I feel like it gives me energy too. Deff need this in your medicine cabinet
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
Ok let my just start of my saying this product doesn't not get enough credit our shout outs!!! It's hands down the #1 over the counter pain reliever. No matter what hurting or aching this is going get the job done and quick !!!
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
This is the only pain reliever I trust to take away my headaches. I get migraines that are so bad that they make me sick so it is important that I take something to make it go away before it gets that bad.
Jaime S.
I used to get bad migraines, and these worked better than the actual migraine medicine. It works relatively fast compared to other headache medicine. so it is my go-to headache medicine.
LC C.
Albuquerque
The only thing that worse to help prevent my hormonal migraines. It’s more affordable than the prescription meds my doctor has given me and seems to work better.
Eva G.
Gloucester , MA
Ok so I literally needed excedrin to survive. I get awful migraines maybe twice a month and I have tried everything, but excedrin is the only thing that ever truly worked. Unfortunately ever since having my son 10 months ago via c section, I can't take it anymore. It will literally destroy my stomach--got to the point where last time I took I was in tears and about to go to the ER from serious shooting pain In my upper left side. So I knocked it down to 4 stars, because before I had a baby I never had any issues with it and it always worked phenomenal. Currently trying to figure out a good replacement for myself.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
When I have a headache that has come out of no where I reach for my Excedrin Pain Relief! I get pretty nasty headaches,tension headaches, clusters and migraines so reaching for aspirin doesn't give me any relief. I can take two of these and within ten minutes my headaches are gone. Not very expensive. Easy to use and provides relief within minutes of taking. I don't know about you but when working or caring for young children we can't afford to be in pain , irritable and hurting. If you want something that will give you almost immediate relief then I recommend that you give this product a try.