Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by Stacy F.Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by Stacy S.

BY EXCEDRIN #12 in Pain Relief

Excedrin Extra Strength Acetaminophen, Aspirin Caffeine Pain Reliever Pain Reliever Aid Helps Relieve Headache Toothache For Premenstrual Menstrual Cramps Temporarily Relieves Arthritis Pain Questions? see more...

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is the only thing that helps my headache. Two Excedrin will knock it out in an hour. Without Excedrin, it can turn into a migraine and then I'm past help. I keep Excedrin with me always. I take 2 tabs with a full glass of water and trying to drink a few glasses while it's kicking it in case my headache is from dehydration. Also I eat when I take Excedrin because sometimes it will upset my stomach. It's the only headache medicine I buy. I will buy generic but usually I can get Excedrin at Walmart for good price
Tina F.
san diego
Relieves a headache in no time! Excedrin has been a staple in the medicine cabinet ever since I was a child. My mom would get migraines frequently and she swears by this stuff just like I do. I use nothing else but excedrin and excedrin Pm for when I have a headache before bed. Love this stuff
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
This is my favorite brand and type of medication I always carry on me. I have pretty severe and constant headaches and this is the only medicine that can remotely touch it. If i could have a life time supply of this I would be the happiest person on the planet. Would never think to use anything else for my headaches. Need a new bottle now!!
🌌Very b.
Helps us very good instant relief I don’t buy any other brand but this one this is the only one that helps us when we have a headache or migraine. Other brands don’t do anything doesn’t help with the pain and I have to keep taking them over and over and with this brand one pill and bye bye pain for the whole day or even longer
Carolyn D.
Pinson, AL
Excedrin seems to work better for my husband so I keep these in the medicine cabinet. When I do take these, I feel like I have to take 3 and then 3 more a few hours later. I feel like these aren’t as fast acting as other brands, but I continue to buy Excedrin since it works for others in my home.
Kaicey W.
These are the only thing I take when I have a headache and they seem to help. Nothing ever completely gets rid of a headache for me so I usually won’t take anything but if I do, this is it. I’m not sure of the differences between this and other brands but I definitely trust this one to help.
Zayika G.
Binghamton, NY
I LOVE Excedrin pills, they such the charm when you need them. I literally have the 200 caplets kind. Of course every pill tastes nasty but this pill's flavor won't sit in your mouth for too long after you've rinsed it down. Highly recommend this to the folks who catch headaches a lot.
Jayla Rae H.
Scottsburg, IN
These are the ONLY thing that can help when I have bad headaches. I keep them in my purse, in my car, and at my house so I always have them around. I have never had another product work this well. If you struggle with headaches and the regular Advil isn’t cutting it, try these!
Leah P.
Philadelphia, PA
Excedrin is a good brand of medicine to have when you have bad headaches that turn into migraines. If my headache is small I’ll use another brand, but would never use another brand to treat a horrible headache. I only really trust excedrin helping me out there
Sherlita W.
Great product! The only tablet that I've found to relieve me of my headache and not make me feel drowsy. I purchase it at walmart and they are very affordable and you receive a great deal of quantity for the price. I buy all the time and will continue to buy!!