Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by Stacy F.Excedrin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Geltabs, 80 ea uploaded by Stacy S.

BY EXCEDRIN #1 in Pain Relief

Excedrin Extra Strength Acetaminophen, Aspirin Caffeine Pain Reliever Pain Reliever Aid Helps Relieve Headache Toothache For Premenstrual Menstrual Cramps Temporarily Relieves Arthritis Pain Questions? see more...

Eva G.
Eva G.
Gloucester , MA
Ok so I literally needed excedrin to survive. I get awful migraines maybe twice a month and I have tried everything, but excedrin is the only thing that ever truly worked. Unfortunately ever since having my son 10 months ago via c section, I can't take it anymore. It will literally destroy my stomach--got to the point where last time I took I was in tears and about to go to the ER from serious shooting pain In my upper left side. So I knocked it down to 4 stars, because before I had a baby I never had any issues with it and it always worked phenomenal. Currently trying to figure out a good replacement for myself.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
When I have a headache that has come out of no where I reach for my Excedrin Pain Relief! I get pretty nasty headaches,tension headaches, clusters and migraines so reaching for aspirin doesn't give me any relief. I can take two of these and within ten minutes my headaches are gone. Not very expensive. Easy to use and provides relief within minutes of taking. I don't know about you but when working or caring for young children we can't afford to be in pain , irritable and hurting. If you want something that will give you almost immediate relief then I recommend that you give this product a try.
Anahi O.
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Excedrin is such an amazing pain reliever pill I mean from headaches to injury pain it's just so good I mean I can't even express how good these pills are the price is super cheap and the results are just so amazing I've never had a better pain reliever in my life I mean I could get through anything with these pillsand they're not bulky pills or a big old tablet they're small and easy to swallow with some water and they act super fast so I do recommend this product right away if you need a good pain reliever Excedrin is definitely my go to
Kassi N.
Kassi N.
Excedrin is my holy grail medication for headaches/migraines. I don't know why but this is the only over the counter medication that works on my headaches. The only thing I don't like is that it can cause severe nausea and/or vomiting if you don't eat before you take it. I always have to have this stuff nearby, because I get headaches often and they can be really intense. If you suffer from headaches and/or migraines and other over the counter medication haven't worked for you I would definitely give this a try! Good price point too!
Claire O.
Claire O.
As a person who lives with Chronic Migraines and is experiencing a migraine 21 out of the 30 days in a month, this product doesn't do much for me. However, I do have friends who very rarely get migraines, like maybe two a year and this is their go to product. As a person who has dealt with Migraines for years, I recommend taking Excedrin, and a Benadryl. However, I am not a doctor, so please contact your physician or pharmacist before doing so.
Tori G.
Tori G.
If you suffer from Migraines, please mention it to you're primary care physician first and foremost. Very seldom do people mention this very common disease that many suffer from, but it is important that you do. Anyways, if you are looking to use something every now and them for a migraine here and there, this is the product for you! The combination of caffeine and the NSAIDs will definitely help. I do recommend this product.
Julianne B.
Julianne B.
Hanahan , SC
Excedrin always helps me get rid of the headache. I have migraines a lot and this is the only thing that works for me. The only issue I normally have is I can't take it at night because of the caffeine. But now, I know that they have an Excedrin PM. I'll definitely be checking that out!

It's pretty cheap and there are always coupons for it. You can also find it in pretty much any grocery or drugstore. Great product!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I am a woman of many migraines. It seems something as simple as well water with too many minerals will have the entire side of my head throbbing with insane amounts of pain and the only thing that gives me even a tiny bit of relief is this product. Nothing else ever gives me the type of pain help that a migraine requires. A regular dose and a bottle of water before a long nap does the trick every time.
Ally H.
Ally H.
Hilliard, OH
I don't get headaches often, but when I do, I always reach for Excedrine. In college, Excedrine was also often my primary anti-hangover cure; if I woke up feeling off after a night of drinking, the caffeine in Excedrine in combination with its headache relieving properties quickly set me to rights. The extra strength version has a bit of an extra kick and seems to work a bit faster, in my experience.
hanna y.
hanna y.
I get very severe migraines, and sometimes have to take prescription medications to deal with them. Unfortunately, they either take too long to work or sometimes don't work for me at all. That's when I take excedrin. It works quickly and gets rid of my migraines fast. Sometimes I just skip the prescription medication and just take excedrin. I also take this for when I get PMS cramps, it works wonders.