BY EXCEDRIN

Excedrin extra strength is a combination pain reliever formulated to help relieve headaches. For some, headache relief starts in 15 minutes. see more...

• What are your best methods for fighting frequent migraines?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Migraines run in my family and I get them frequently. When I start to get one I take 2 of these and put heat on my neck back head and face. I have been using these for migraines for as long as I can remember and they usually help out quite a bit. After about 30mins to an hour I can feel a dramatic difference in my headache and can usually return to my normal routine.
Tiffany D.
Madison
For years I don't use any pain pills because none of them worked. But one day at work I had a really bad headache and a coworker gave me some Excedrin Extra Strength to try. I was desperate and even voiced that medicines don't work on me. About 30 mins later, the headache was gone!! Now, I keep a bottle in my purse. I'm sooo happy that's she offered it to me that day and that I even tried it too! Now, I don't have to suffer in pain.
Julia M.
Last year I tried to go off coffee. As a regular 6 cups per day gal the unbelievable headache that ensued came as quite a shock. I nearly cried from relief when my boyfriend pulled these out. My headache was gone in a flash. I WOULD 100% RECOMMEND TO ANYONE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO CUT OUT COFFEE.
Susy V.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Working two jobs sometimes leaves me with a head ache, or on some days, I have a pounding head ache that a simple pain reliever doesn't do much, these babies are the ones I take for when I can't do much of anything. My mom used these for her migraines and I saw that they really made an impact.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These pills help me so much when I have my occasional Migraines. They are the best for when im just starting to get them but if its late into the migraine then I have to take the stronger pils. But these are great for pains you might get. I always have some around the house.
Tamira T.
Hoover
These pills work amazing if you play sports and have really bad muscle cramps I use this for volleyball all the time it always helps and I totally recommend this if you cramp in sports or have muscle soreness and if you have period cramps I recommend the abdominal pain ones
Savvy L.
Central, SC
This is my go to headache medicine. I have never had issues using this product and find that it works quickly and effectively. You can find it for a good price at Walmart or a regular drugstore. It works better for me than just taking a general form of pain reliever.
Jasmine H.
Raleigh, NC
Anytime you have a headache Excedrin is the way to  go! I love the extra strength because it woks fast! what makes Excedrin different from other pain relievers is the fact that it has caffeine which helps because headaches can really drain you
Brandee H.
Kansas City, MO
Excedrin helps with taking off the edge that comes from a direct headache.  Sometimes you can get headaches that start other places, and other medication works better for that.  When you have a head directed headache this a good go-to choice!
Maggie D.
Red Bank, NJ
This is the only pain reliever that really works for me. Great for migraines and period pain. Better than all other competitors. I always keep some on stock. I get it mostly at target or sometimes shoprite but you can get it at any drug store really
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What are your best methods for fighting frequent migraines?