BY EXCEDRIN #11 in Headaches & Migraines

Excedrin extra strength is a combination pain reliever formulated to help relieve headaches. For some, headache relief starts in 15 minutes. see more...

• What are your best methods for fighting frequent migraines?6 Answers
Buy on Target
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
I have had migraines since I was very young about 10 years old. We tried everything over the counter even some prescription medication, nothing worked. One day, my Grandfather gave this to me. I’m about thirty minutes my tension and headache was nearly gone. I recommend to anyone and everyone needing migraine relief. Excedrin® Extra Strength Acetaminophen, Aspirin (NSAID) and Caffeine Pain Relief/Pain Relief Aid Geltabs 20 ct Box
Tiffany D.
Madison
For years I don't use any pain pills because none of them worked. But one day at work I had a really bad headache and a coworker gave me some Excedrin Extra Strength to try. I was desperate and even voiced that medicines don't work on me. About 30 mins later, the headache was gone!! Now, I keep a bottle in my purse. I'm sooo happy that's she offered it to me that day and that I even tried it too! Now, I don't have to suffer in pain.
Julia M.
Last year I tried to go off coffee. As a regular 6 cups per day gal the unbelievable headache that ensued came as quite a shock. I nearly cried from relief when my boyfriend pulled these out. My headache was gone in a flash. I WOULD 100% RECOMMEND TO ANYONE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO CUT OUT COFFEE.
Kara S.
Hickory, NC
I only take one of these even though it’s less than the recommended dose but it works for my headaches every time. The only time it does not work is if I have a migraine. I carry it in my purse at all times!
Tamira T.
Hoover
These pills work amazing if you play sports and have really bad muscle cramps I use this for volleyball all the time it always helps and I totally recommend this if you cramp in sports or have muscle soreness and if you have period cramps I recommend the abdominal pain ones
Jasmine H.
Raleigh, NC
Anytime you have a headache Excedrin is the way to  go! I love the extra strength because it woks fast! what makes Excedrin different from other pain relievers is the fact that it has caffeine which helps because headaches can really drain you
Brandee H.
Kansas City, MO
Excedrin helps with taking off the edge that comes from a direct headache.  Sometimes you can get headaches that start other places, and other medication works better for that.  When you have a head directed headache this a good go-to choice!
Katie D.
Anderson, SC
Being an avid coffee drinker, if there's a day I skip my morning cup, I end up with a killer head ache later. I am super thankful for a pain killer that has a dose of caffeine in it, I'm left feeling painless and thankful for this product every time.
Bri R.
It worked great! It just takes a while to come into effect. The price is fine I buy at Walmart which is always reasonable. Compared to other brands like Tylenol I'd choose this brand over that everytime even though it takes a while to kick I feel like Tylenol takes longer.
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Favorite pain reliever. My high school coach always swore by this for menstrual cramps and headaches and this was just a cure all for me. I recommend it to everyone when they are trying to decide between Tylenol and Motrin. Exceeding, easy.
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What are your best methods for fighting frequent migraines?