BY EXCEDRIN #1 in Headaches & Migraines

Excedrin® Extra Strength has a fast-acting formula that delivers powerful relief from headache symptoms.

Excedrin® Extra Strength’s combination of active ingredients –  Acetaminophen, Aspirin and Caffeine – offer a fast-acting, non-prescription headache pain reliever alternative.

USES

• Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
  • Headache
  • A Cold
  • Arthritis
  • Muscular Aches
  • Toothache
  • Premenstrual & Menstrual Cramps

DIRECTIONS

• Do not use more than directed
  • Drink a full glass of water with each dose
  • Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 tablets every 6 hours; not more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
  • Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor

CONTENTS

• Acetaminophen 250 mg
  • Aspirin 250 mg – Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug (NSAID)
  • Caffeine 65 mg

Amanda G.
      Sykesville, MD
      Purchased at: Walgreens
      Only thing that works for my migraines. It is instant relief from pounding headaches, when nothing else works. It works better than Advil or Tylenol. I’ve never tried the off brand kind, only this specific brand
      Haley P.
      Rochester Hls, MI
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      These are perfect for a massive headache or really bad period cramps. I hate to take medicine, the only time I will is if I absolutely have to. I usually just take them for my period and if you’re like me you would understand why I need extra strength and if I must take them it only takes one or two a day for me.
      Karlie B.
      Reading, PA
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      These are great for regular headaches. Having the caffeine in them gives a little extra boost when trying to fight if off and I feel like the extra strength works really well. Excedrin’s brand is really all for fighting headaches and they’ve done a great job and mastering their formula. It’s a little pricey for a bottle but fortunately they work and you shouldn’t have to take them all the time so it lasts a while!
      Carrie L.
      Beckley, WV
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      I have had migraines since I was very young about 10 years old. We tried everything over the counter even some prescription medication, nothing worked. One day, my Grandfather gave this to me. I’m about thirty minutes my tension and headache was nearly gone. I recommend to anyone and everyone needing migraine relief. Excedrin® Extra Strength Acetaminophen, Aspirin (NSAID) and Caffeine Pain Relief/Pain Relief Aid Geltabs 20 ct Box
      Hala B.
      Dearborn Hts, MI
      This is the only pain medicine that ive tried that worked quickly or worked at all. I used to take Tylenol but that wasnt doing anything for me. My cramps get really bad so if i know i cant take it anymore ill take pop an Excedrin and within half an hour the pain is going away.
      Francisco A.
      Washington, DC
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      This thing is a must! It takes your headache in minutes. It works for a whole other things too but so far it has worked for me with headaches and cold symptoms, actually it has helped me a lot with the former!
      Lori P.
      Grand Rapids , MI
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
      This is the ONLY non prescription medicine that will help me when I get a migraine. I suffer from migraines and daily chronic headaches. So when a headache starts turning into a migraine, Excedrin is what I go running to. If I catch it in time, it will take my migraine back down to a head ache, or gets rid of it altogether. I could not live a normal life without this product.
      Hannah G.
      Allendale , MI
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      These help SO much with my migraines. I have never found something that works so well. I usually take with food because I have a sensitive stomach. They have caffeine in them as well so I feel like that helps x10 more. I would definitely recommend if you get headaches and Motrin doesn’t help!
      Jennifer P.
      Crestview, FL
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
      This is the best OC Migraine pills.  It's quick. I usually take one if the Migraine is mild, two if it's getting out of control.  I've used it for year, so I have repurchased multiple times. As any other medication use as your doctor recommends. What works for me may not work for you. this is just my opinion from my experiences.
      Sarah K.
      Newport News, VA
      I am prone to really intense headaches and migraines from tension and anxiety, so a reliable and effective pain reliever is crucial.  I can't afford to miss a day of work or workout.  Excedrin always relieves my pain faster than any other over the counter medicine, and can keep up with the craziest of days!
      Arren S.
      Sn Bernrdno, CA
      Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
      What are your best methods for fighting frequent migraines?
      Nathalie B.
      Georgetown, ON
      I have always been interested in getting this for my migraines but I live in Canada and have been told it isn’t sold here. Is this true? I can’t find it?

Amazon