BY EXCEDRIN

Korinne S.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Excedrin is my go-to pain reliever when I have a headache of any kind. I usually purchase this at a drug-store (CVS or Walgreens) and because it is name brand, is more expensive than generic alternatives. I have had generic before and I honestly can’t really tell the difference.
Joshua R.
Utica
I've tried Aleve, Advil, Extra Strength Tylenol, etc., but nothing works better or more consistently than does Excedrin. I have arthritis in all my joints and I'm a fat guy so I did it to myself. However, Excedrin forgives those sins and goes to work within 30 mins to erase all my discomfort. Love it! Nothing does it like this!
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the ONLY non prescription medicine that will help me when I get a migraine. I suffer from migraines and daily chronic headaches. So when a headache starts turning into a migraine, Excedrin is what I go running to. If I catch it in time, it will take my migraine back down to a head ache, or gets rid of it altogether. I could not live a normal life without this product.
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best OC Migraine pills.  It's quick. I usually take one if the Migraine is mild, two if it's getting out of control.  I've used it for year, so I have repurchased multiple times. As any other medication use as your doctor recommends. What works for me may not work for you. this is just my opinion from my experiences.
Thalia P.
Im sure if you suffer from migraines these are the only pills your probably take. I suffer from horrible migraines from time to time. It is normal in my family, my little brother and my mother we all experience them hence why we always keep these in the house. They are very effective, usually work within the the first 30-45 mins for me.
Alex M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Excedrin. I keep a bottle in my car, in my purse, at my home- it works great and is super fast-acting.. It is a little bit more pricey than similar products in comparison, but it works much better and much faster as well. I would absolutely recommend this product- many other options to choose from as well, check them out!
Sarah K.
Newport News, VA
I am prone to really intense headaches and migraines from tension and anxiety, so a reliable and effective pain reliever is crucial.  I can't afford to miss a day of work or workout.  Excedrin always relieves my pain faster than any other over the counter medicine, and can keep up with the craziest of days!
Heather W.
Heritage Hills, Pennsylvania 1367
I really love this pill so much it helps me a lot. I get frequent, random headaches and this helps me a lot. It takes about twenty minutes after taking the pill for it to start working on me. It really helps to get rid of the pain. I love this pill a lot and I recommend this to those who get bad frequent headaches.
Cassidy M.
Chattanooga
Excedrin has been my go to headache pain reliever for years, I never leave the house without it! It’s defiantly the superior brand and it’s such a great value!! Y’all have to check it out if you’re looking for something to relive your headaches especially during finals week! I recommend this to all my friends!
Marie G.
Binghamton , NY
Excedrin is my drug of choice for headaches.  I tend to drink caffeine most days and if I do not I can get headaches.  This helps with that.  I also have food sensitivities that can lead to migraines.  I take Excedrin for those as well.  It works better than Tylenol for my headaches.