BY EXCEDRIN #4 in Headaches & Migraines

Kathie W.
Ozark , MO
I have a history of migraines since childhood. I get disability for them. I have been getting botox for 7 or 8 years and since have gone back to work. Of course, it's not a cure, so I still get them even with a daily maintenance medication. I have a prescription rescue, but it makes me foggy and groggy. Excedrin Migraine is an amazing alternative to my rescue if am not completely debilitated and need to function.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This thing is a must! It takes your headache in minutes. It works for a whole other things too but so far it has worked for me with headaches and cold symptoms, actually it has helped me a lot with the former!
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the ONLY non prescription medicine that will help me when I get a migraine. I suffer from migraines and daily chronic headaches. So when a headache starts turning into a migraine, Excedrin is what I go running to. If I catch it in time, it will take my migraine back down to a head ache, or gets rid of it altogether. I could not live a normal life without this product.
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
This is a must when it comes to relieving my migraines. I am prone to them, i get them atleast twice a week but this helps so much. It takes my migraines away really fast compared to others and it helps it stay gone.
Hannah G.
Allendale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These help SO much with my migraines. I have never found something that works so well. I usually take with food because I have a sensitive stomach. They have caffeine in them as well so I feel like that helps x10 more. I would definitely recommend if you get headaches and Motrin doesn’t help!
Jennifer P.
Crestview, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best OC Migraine pills.  It's quick. I usually take one if the Migraine is mild, two if it's getting out of control.  I've used it for year, so I have repurchased multiple times. As any other medication use as your doctor recommends. What works for me may not work for you. this is just my opinion from my experiences.
Sarah K.
Newport News, VA
I am prone to really intense headaches and migraines from tension and anxiety, so a reliable and effective pain reliever is crucial.  I can't afford to miss a day of work or workout.  Excedrin always relieves my pain faster than any other over the counter medicine, and can keep up with the craziest of days!
Heather W.
Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania
I really love this pill so much it helps me a lot. I get frequent, random headaches and this helps me a lot. It takes about twenty minutes after taking the pill for it to start working on me. It really helps to get rid of the pain. I love this pill a lot and I recommend this to those who get bad frequent headaches.
Brooke M.
Fargo, ND
I struggle with pain medicine due to having dermamoysitis. I have found excederin is the best to help with headaches. I tried other brands and it doesnt seem to supress it as well as excedrin does.
Cassidy M.
Chattanooga
Excedrin has been my go to headache pain reliever for years, I never leave the house without it! It’s defiantly the superior brand and it’s such a great value!! Y’all have to check it out if you’re looking for something to relive your headaches especially during finals week! I recommend this to all my friends!