Excedrin Back & Body 24 bi-layered caplet

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Excedrin Back & Body 24 bi-layered caplet!
Lionna H.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I tried excedrin in the past and it work great for me. As an esthetician backaches and migraines are really common. Very affordable.
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I like Excedrin for migraines, but prefer Advil (Ibuprofen) for most muscle pain. It seems to work much faster than this product.
Kelly M.
Corp Christi, TX
Sometimes I have days that put my body through absolute torture and when I hurt at the end of thday, this is what helps me to put the pain in check.
Nicole P.
Brea, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t get headaches often but when I deal I rely on Excedrin too quickly be the most effective for my headaches. I love that it comes in different forms and I also can occasionally get migraines and I love the option for migraines as well. Nobody loves a headache and this is definitely my favorite way to get rid of it!
Jamie L.
Springfield
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can NEVER find this anymore.... Worked GREAT for my back pain. Would last almost all day. Very sad it is impossible to find.
liv W.
Conway, SC
I swear by excedrine. Anytime a friend has an ache, I offer this miracle pill! My mom gave me some when I used to get head aches and i've used it ever since. It works fast and is inexpensive. The pills are easy to swallow. PERFECT PRODUCT.
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
this is  the only over the counter pain reliever that helps me combat my anxiety induced migraines and helps me push through my day at work. I used to get headaches so bad I would throw up but as soon as i started to feel a headache get unbearable i;d take one of these and it'd go down dramatically within the hour. not always completely gone but enough for me to stay at work and make a living. for people in the same boat i recommend keeping a bottle on your person just in case the time may come. the only time a really did like it was when it spilled in my bag and i had to try to find every little pill in the bottom of  my bag....so maybe a more secure package would be great!
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used this for back and body but also for migraine headaches. If you are sensitive to caffeine, I wouldn't recommend using it. And don't use it if you're pregnant either. I have lower back pain usually just once per month and this has really helped me. I highly recommend it.
Saundra M.
Sextons Creek, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have arthritis and this product has been a lifesaver. I don’t like taking pain medicine so this product is a great medicine that don’t leave you sleepy
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Excedrin back and body helps with lower and upper back pain it helps to alleviate the discomfort of inflammation within the back muscles and it helps you to relax so I do recommend Excedrin back and body medicine I would buy it again

Looking for your answer?