Excedrin Back & Body 24 bi-layered caplet uploaded by Ginger S.

BY EXCEDRIN

Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
I have used this for back and body but also for migraine headaches. If you are sensitive to caffeine, I wouldn't recommend using it. And don't use it if you're pregnant either. I have lower back pain usually just once per month and this has really helped me. I highly recommend it.
Alyssa M.
Ypsilanti, MI
this is  the only over the counter pain reliever that helps me combat my anxiety induced migraines and helps me push through my day at work. I used to get headaches so bad I would throw up but as soon as i started to feel a headache get unbearable i;d take one of these and it'd go down dramatically within the hour. not always completely gone but enough for me to stay at work and make a living. for people in the same boat i recommend keeping a bottle on your person just in case the time may come. the only time a really did like it was when it spilled in my bag and i had to try to find every little pill in the bottom of  my bag....so maybe a more secure package would be great!
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
When ever my body is sore after work, these are my go to relief. Take a couple of these, have a warm shower and ask my husband to massage me and the painn pills have kicked it and its pure relief.
April D.
Livingston
I rarely use this product because it has caffeine in it. I would like this product a lot better chances are if it were caffeine free...if anyone has heard of a caffeine free version please comment below. thanks
Jen L.
San Diego, CA
Excedrin is the one pain killer I can always count on to work. I've tried Aleve, Advil, Tylenol, you name it and I've tried it. Excedrin is the only one that consistently works. You won't be disappointed. I would get migraines that would last two days and Excedrin was the only pain reliever that was able to get rid of it within an hour!
Kayla B.
Cypress
I've had these pills actually work within 15 min of taking it. And I have really bad cramps and stuff during the time of the month and these pills completely and totally get rid of my cramps within an hour or less. And I'm so grateful and unlike other brands they are super cheap like $4 for 24 tablets
BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
These are my vorutw pain reliever. Tylenol never works for me and advil rarely works. I take this for menstrual cramps, muscle aches, joint pain, and pretty much any body pain and I find it to be very effective.
Jessica G.
Cudahy , WI
These are literally my holy grail! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜ I was so upset when they took them out of the market but now that they're back I'm so happy! Works within minutes and gives you energy to get going on with your day! ❀️
Ashley H.
Bowie, MD
The Excedrin Back & Body tablets was something new I had tried when I was at Walmart one day. The price was very affordable. I was having terrible back & body aches. It worked wonders! Almost instantly did I start to feel the pain slowly going away. I will definitely buy this next time I'm in need of back & body aches.
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
These work amazing. I always use these when I’m in pain after working out. Nothing else ever seems to work but this always does! It’s also great for the price. I would definitely recommend these to everyone!