Excedrin Back & Body 24 bi-layered caplet uploaded by Ginger S.

BY EXCEDRIN #2 in Headaches & Migraines

BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
These are my vorutw pain reliever. Tylenol never works for me and advil rarely works. I take this for menstrual cramps, muscle aches, joint pain, and pretty much any body pain and I find it to be very effective.
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are literally my holy grail! 👌🏻😍 I was so upset when they took them out of the market but now that they're back I'm so happy! Works within minutes and gives you energy to get going on with your day! ❤️
JoAnna H.
Hanford, CA
When ever my body is sore after work, these are my go to relief. Take a couple of these, have a warm shower and ask my husband to massage me and the painn pills have kicked it and its pure relief.
Ashley H.
Bowie, MD
The Excedrin Back & Body tablets was something new I had tried when I was at Walmart one day. The price was very affordable. I was having terrible back & body aches. It worked wonders! Almost instantly did I start to feel the pain slowly going away. I will definitely buy this next time I'm in need of back & body aches.
Elvin C.
Doral, FL
let me tell you this fellows, for migraine, these excedrin pills are absolutely solution for it. Trust me when i tell you this, i wear glasses since i was 11 years old and now im 25, and every time my head gos off due to headache or migraine, just take two of this and the pain is killed.
April D.
Livingston, TN
I rarely use this product because it has caffeine in it. I would like this product a lot better chances are if it were caffeine free...if anyone has heard of a caffeine free version please comment below. thanks
Sydney R.
Idaho
I used this a couple times while I was doing construction work, they worked a lot better than I thought since I don't regularly take anything at all for any body pains but I think it's a good product especially for people that work in labor intensive work places.
Angela R.
Chula Vista, CA
Perfect for a migraine or regular headache. Quick pain reliever also works for female cramps. Affordable and sold at every grocery store or local drug store. I usually purchase mine at Walmart. Very satisfied with product
nicole f.
I constantly have back pain from after having my daughter and this is the only thing to help, it’s very effective . And I always buy it at Walmart best priced there . I always recommend it to people. My mom now uses it
Tatiana B.
Works really well. I usually wait until I can't stand it anymore to take medication for a headache & Excedrin always works quickly. It's priced pretty much the same as Advil or Tylenol, but works better.