BY EXCALIBUR #2 in Food Dehydrators

Excalibur the first name in food dehydration presents our Top of the Line 3000 Heavy Duty Series, featuring the exclusive turbo charged ParallexxTM Drying System. The 3900 Series offers the ultimate versatility, dependability and quality construction Excalibur is known for. This Series is designed to last over 20 years and built to the highest specifications with upgraded electrical components and innovative plastics. This series also comes with a standard 10 year limited warranty. Only Excalibur offers the Turbo Charge Parallexx Drying System. Millions have re-discovered the benefits of food dehydration. Healthy, nutritious and tasty food at a huge savings. Excalibur makes drying easy. For centuries food has been dried in the sun or open air- a lengthy, messy and difficult process inviting contamination and spoilage. With the introduction of electric dehydrators the drying process was improved. But most manufactures offered round stackable models with a heating unit in the bottom. Excalibur pioneered a rear-mounted equipment package allowing horizontal or parallel air flow. The Parallexx System- and Continues to be the worldwide leader in dehydration technology and innovation. Every Excalibur Model has a combined knowledge of over 35 years of dehydration research and development, making Excalibur Dehydrators the Best in the World. see more...

Buy on JCPenney*
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
This dehydrator is by far the best I have ever used! That being said I used the Nesco for years and it worked ok. You have to rotate the Nesco shelves to get even drying. Not the Excaliber!! I have been dehydrated everything with this baby. Always reliable! Beef jerkey, garlic, fruit leather, dried yogurt bites, Fresh and frozen veggies and the list goes on! I have several videos up on YouTube on dehydrating if you want to see the Excaliber in action. Obsessiveprepperaz is the channel / dehydrating.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
The Excalibur deluxe food dehydrator works decently, it took a little longer than other I've tried, the meat turned out great though! It is a decent price, I would not recommend to others to try or buy again
jennifer s.
Works great! I used to borrow my Mom's dehydrator and it had stackable trays and took up more room. This one is easy to use. the only downside is the price. I found it cheapest at Walmart.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
I love this thing!!! You can make anything in it! Takes a lot of counter space so you might need somewhere to put it if space is limited.
Diane S.
Dunmore, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Classy dehydrator that works well and also looks good on the kitchen counter! I make beef jerky with ground beef for me and the dog!
gladis m.
Eagle Pass, TX
My dad has one and its really easy to use I would love to get one for myself can make my Kids there favorite fruit roll ups
Jennifer M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
We love using our dehydrator for jerky, dried fruits and fruit roll ups. It works so well and is easy to clean.
Lillie H.
Paris, TN
My brother has one of these! The multiple trays allow so much room for food! Really easy clean up too
Lyziet V.
Amazing to have if you love yourself some dried fruit, jerky or anything else you can think of.
Oksana C.
I got this one to try it out and it did the job. I did some research and this wasn't a bad one
Whitney M.
Denver, CO
I currently have a small circle dehydrator with 5 trays, I thought it would be enough at the time but I have really gotten into fried foods! About how much food would this allow for? Does it dry evenly or do you need to really keep an eye on it? Thanks for the info!
molly k.
Do you find it hard to clean?
Eli G.
Whats this for??
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Is this very easy to use?
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
How well would you say this works, would you buy it again if you could go back and do it over?