BY BRAUN

Precision grooming. Precision tools for precision grooming - the Braun Exact Series products offer a precise, safe and convenient means for the removal of unwanted hair on specific areas of the face and body, in an ergonomic and premium design. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kelvin S.
Kelvin S.
Walnut Creek, CA
This is my first time using trying the trimmer from Braun. It is amazing. Although the price is a little high, but it is well worth the price that you are paying. It is easy to carry around, if you do travel alot. I would recommend it to other people.
Matthew B.
Matthew B.
Puyallup, WA
Works very well. Painless and effective. I wish it was a tool that did everything though. I tend to misplace this often.
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product it dosent hurt to use it only thing is that i loose it a lot cause of how small it is
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
This is a good trimmer! Have yet to find the perfect one? It is affordable and effective and very noisy!
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I bought this for my husband a few years ago.  It worked great for a little while, but then lost its power.  I thought it was just the batteries, but it never worked as good as the first month or so.  I ended up just trashing this product.  It was not very expensive so not a great loss, but I would definitely go for a little more expensive brand if you really need a good trimmer.
Tony D.
Tony D.
Denham Springs, LA
I used this in the past for the nose and ear hair. I wish it could get closer so I would not have to do it so often. Sometime it tugs the nose hair and hurts