Add a Photo

By EX1 COSMETICS
The perfect skin finisher EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Compact Powder (9.5g) (Various Shades) has a feather-light texture that won't clog up your pores. Ultra finely milled it's specially formulated for Asian Middle/Far-Eastern or Mediterranean complexions and delivers a subtle hint of colour and gives long-lasting protection against shine and excess oil production. Free from oil and fragrances it's the perfect finishing touch for your complexion and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. Directions of Use: Using a large brush swirl the powder over your face. Ingredients: Talc Dimethicone Trimethyl Siloxysilicate Dimethycone/Vinyl Dimethycone Crosspolymer Stearoxy Dimethicone Methylparaben Propylparaben [+/- (May Contain) Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) Ci 77019 (Mica) 77491 77492 77499 (Iron Oxides) 77007 (Ultramarine Blue) 77742 (Manganese Violet) 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide) 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) 75470 (Carmine) 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) 15850 (Red 7 Lake) 45410 (Red 28 Lake)]
Photos (2)
Simona M.
Simona M.
London
U can't use too much because it's a bit yellow ish texture. But for summer to keep everything in place it's perfect. Easy to use nice package has mirror inside . I use number 2 but for my skin probably would be better number 1 . EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Compact Powder (9.5g) (Various Shades)
Montreal
I have light to medium olive skin tone and ordered colours P200 and P300. The finish is lovely. Light to medium coverage. It never looks cakey or powdery no matter how much I put on. Finish is soft and natural looking. Not too matte but has some king of glow!to it. I took off a star just because I feel like it oxydize quite a lot once its on the face. P200 was perfect after a week of vacay in the Dominican republic lol. P300 will only fit me if I get EXTREMELY tanned.
Montreal
Is this as good as the EX1 liquid foundation ? I was told this brand as a great color selection for olive skintone. I can never find a powder to match my skin tone as most of the ones I try are too pink.