Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetEx-lax
Stimulant Laxative Maximum Strength Pills - 24 CT

Ex-Lax Stimulant Laxative Maximum Strength Pills - 24 CT

by Ex-lax

Ex-Lax® Maximum Strength Stimulant Laxative Pills.

Sennosides, USP, 25 mg.

Relief every time.

Guaranteed.

Gentle overnight relief you can trust.

24.

I am wondering why this is under Fitness? More like health care. It is not healthy to loose weight with laxatives, this can do a lot of damage to your body especially if you are also working out.
How long till this start working?
Start your review of Ex-Lax Stimulant Laxative Maximum Strength Pills - 24 CT!
Product Highlights
I usually get the chocolate flavor it's so good!in reviews
Diana H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,188 reviews
Ex-Lax Stimulant Laxative Maximum Strength Pills - 24 CT uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I take ex.lax maximum strength for occasional constipation. It gives you gentle overnight relief. These tablets are easy to swallow.
Roben C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased this ex lax after having issues when I was taking a pain medicine after surgery. I was informed that the pain pill could cause constipation and it was about a week before I found this out. Needless to say after I took this I had excellent results and alot of relief.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Did not work. I tried to use these and my stomach would cramp up. Drinking apple juice helped me.
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
These definitely work, so I will give them 3 stars for that. They also give me severe stomach cramps when I use them for about a day before they begin to work. I like that these are pills you swallow rather than the chocolate-flavored chewables, which are absolutely awful. When you are suffering from constipation, these will work, but there are other brands that are a bit gentler on the stomach.
Alexsis D.
Wahiawa, HI
These do not work for me. Bought them twice and was still disappointed. Will not purchase again
CARMELYS L.
Doral, FL
Ideal para esos dias en los que tienes mucho estreñimiento y cuesta demasiado ir al baño a realizar tus necesidades como regularmente se deberia, lo recomiendo ampliamente siempre y cuando no se exceda su uso, lo utilizo en casos puntuales
Keri B.
Ex-Lax Stimulant Laxative Maximum Strength Pills - 24 CT uploaded by Keri B.
Works every time I take it. Reliable relief from constipation. Good price. wish it could be a little cheaper though
Geneva A.
If you need a movement and nothing is working. These are my go to. Within 8 hrs I have a movement with little abdominal pain.
Candice B.
Landover, MD
I never used to like exlax but this is really good and fast acting! I you need fast relief use this.
Heather L.
Owensboro, KY
It does work, but not overnight. Usually with in a few days. And its like ALL OF A SUDDEN, hello...you gotta go