BY EX-BOYFRIEND

Janaina F.
Auburn, WA
Eu visitei o site e eu acho que é muito legal! Alguns itens I absoluto ódio ... hahaha ... mas alguns são realmente original super. Eu estou sempre jogando em aleatório t, eu poderia realmente gosto desta loja.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
I visited the site and I think it's really cool! Some items I absolute hate...hahaha...but some are actually super unique. I'm always throwing on random t shirts, I might actually really like this store.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
There's some cute stuff
.I've never purchased anything yet. My sister has gotten a few cute shirts from there. That's how I.found out about this brand.
Sarah Mae  N.
Troy, NY
They have a really unique style. Although, I don't know if I would particularly shop their myself I definitely have friends that would love their stuff.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
This company seems pretty good, but I have not tried it first hand yet. I will be purchasing a few pieces next month and reviewing them.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Its very good to shop for kids, men , and women I love it ! But they could makes some changes to make it better
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
They have really cool graphic tees, fun, geeky accessories for both men and women and kids as well.
Farkhunda M.
Amazing nothing i have seen that is like this!
Would love to get more products from this!!!
Andrea D.
Love their t-shirts! They are fun!! Lots of my friends have their brand! Pretty cool items!
Brianna Q.
Harlingen, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have not actually purchased anything from here but they have some cute shirts
Marta A.
Dudley, NC
I have also not heard of this brand anywhere but sounds like something I would probably like.
April S.
Never heard of this brand! Is it a good brand?
Christina M.
Never heard of this .
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
I've never heard of this brand until now... What's it like? And is it at a reasonable price?
Nadine D.
Edmonton , AB
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Is this a product-web site-or an actual spot to review, ask and answer questions about ex boyfriends?