BY EVYAN WHITE SHOULDERS

classic florals including gardenia, lilac, amber, oakmoss, and jasmine. see more...

Evyan White Shoulders Eau De Cologne Spray 2.75 oz
  • "I like this scent very much it is a classic floral very light and sweet." in 1 review
  • "Very strong scent smells amazing " in 1 review
Alyssa A.
Never smelled a perfume better, while I experiment with other scents I always find myself coming back to this one. Such a beautiful smell that is perfect for everyone.
carla h.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I love this perfume, I can remember my Mother wearing this and couldn't wait until I was old enough to get my own bottle! It is priced right and a long lasting scent
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS
This is one of the first fragrances I would buy over and over ... I have bought this twice as a gift before. I want to encourage anyone who wants a nice scent to purchase this.
April H.
Talbott, TN
This used to be my mother's perfume. It smelt so good on her and still brings back memories when I smell it. It smells like flowers and smells sweet. Inexpensive.
Amber B.
Liberty, MO
This is an old standby of mine that reminds me of a sweet lady who lived next door to me, growing up. It's classic and classy. Will buy until I die!
Aneth M.
This is a lovely cologne. Specially because the smell is not that strong. Is very classy and soft. It stays all day. A smooth fragance. I love it.
Brittney M.
RIVERSIDE, CA
This is a soft and clean fragrance that is timeless. My mother used to wear this all the time with the cream also, and it just a lovely scent.
Mackenzie M.
Portland , OR
My grandma used this for as long as I can remember, I loved it on her but I could never wear it myself because it reminds me of grandmas.
Brooklyn C.
Allot of my older relatives wore this, and for that reason i cant get past the smell. it smells like baby powder and bug spray.
Linda N.
Alexander, NC
I really like the smell of this cologne.It has a soft fragrance that lasts all day and is not over powering.