Evsco Pharmaceuticals 4 pack of Equalizer Carpet Stain & Odor Eliminator 20 oz aerosol

BY EVSCO PHARMACEUTICALS

Sandee H.
My hero!! I've been doing animal rescue for 10 years. Needless to say, accidents have happened on my carpet, and there has become a particular "problem area". I've tried all of the miracle cures and nothing has worked.. until yesterday!

I picked up this foam at my vet's office for about $20, which was more than I wanted to spend on a product I wasn't sure would work, but I neeeeded that smell GONE. I immediatly came home and sprayed the entire problem area with a coat of The Equalizer. It wasn't as foamy as I expected, but it went on easy. We left for about 5 hours, and when I came back. . The. Smell. Was. Gone. I'm so happy I could kiss the can! Totally worth the $20, and I'd recommend it to anyone with a puppy or an older, accident prone animal!

PS, these were dog (and probably child) related stains, so I'm not sure how it works on cat stuff.
Cassandra S.
rochester, WA
This stuff really works i was honestly skeptical because the packaging was boring and i know I'm not alone there lol but the packaging was boring so genuinely thought it would suck.. but they didn't
Michelle Q.
Warner Robins, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I was skeptical at first but it really does work! I had to use it when I moved into at apartment.