Evriholder HS Bathroom Drain Hair Stopper uploaded by Ashley M.Evriholder HS Bathroom Drain Hair Stopper uploaded by Hayley M.Evriholder HS Bathroom Drain Hair Stopper uploaded by Lidia Z.

BY EVRIHOLDER

Prevent the shower drain from clogging with this easy-to-use Hair Stopper. Simply place into and over the shower floor outlet to trap hair before it reaches the drain. see more...

Rose L.
This is perfect for the tub!!! No longer do you have to find creative ways to get the hair out of the clogged drains!!! You just leave it in the drain and lift it out to clean out. It's perfect if you have lots of long hair in your family or alone!
Selena A.
This is definitely a must have in our household! It really helps prevent so many clogged drains. It's not that bad to clean as long as you do it right away after your shower. They're pretty cheap I found mine at Walmart. I love mine and I'm going to continue buying this product. If you have long hair that's constantly going down the drain I recommend you get this.
Ashley M.
Love this product. My hair tends to shed a lot and I always wash my hair in the shower , this product has helped cut back on how often my drain would get clogged. I recommend this for any family household.
Lidia Z.
Estos productos son esenciales para evitar gastos innecesarios de plomería, es mas económico este producto. sin duda alguna es un producto básico a considerar para el ahorro.