EVOLVh UltraShine Moisture Conditioner - 33.8 oz uploaded by Kayla H.

BY EVOLVH

What it is: The vegan and paraben-free formula is versatile enough to tame a spectrum of hair types, from straight to curly, and fine to superthick. What it does: It detangles and adds shine, and it s also safe for chemically treated or colored hair. What else you need to know: Actives include wild pansy, sweet clover, and apricot extracts, all of which contain nourishing antioxidants, plus amino and fatty acids which restore hair from the inside out and provide anti-aging benefits. Key Function: REPAIR AND RESTORE, REDUCE FRIZZ, INCREASE COLOR RETENTION For dry, over-processed or frizzy hair that needs moisture. Lightweight enough for fine hair that needs volume Ideal for curly, thick or coarse hair that needs softness, manageability and less frizz Prevents breakage and split-ends, and is a superb detangler Sodium chloride free. Safe for Keratin Smoothing Treatments Paraben free, alcohol free, silicone free and vegan see more...

C a H.
I use conditioner almost every day. I have short, naturally curly hair. This one was ok to very good. However the price point is outside my usual comfort level. I won't be repurchasing it for that simple reason. Now I did get this product free as a sample.
Jennifer M.
This smelled like a spa and totally transformed my shower experience. I kept sniffing my hair all day! It imparted such shine and softness to my hair - I have thick, medium-long hair and this was a noticeable difference! The price is steep so it's definitely a splurge for sure.
Kayla H.
Arlington , WA
This line is a holy grail line for me. Using the system together shows the benefits way faster. Before I was using the shampoo with a different conditioner or the conditioner with other shampoos, but my best results was using them together! Love it! I took away a star only because of pricing, I've been trying to find a similar line to do what this line does at a more affordable price, unfortunately I haven't yet.