BY EVOLVH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What it is: The vegan and paraben-free formula is versatile enough to tame a spectrum of hair types, from straight to curly, and fine to superthick. What it does: It detangles and adds shine, and it s also safe for chemically treated or colored hair. What else you need to know: Actives include wild pansy, sweet clover, and apricot extracts, all of which contain nourishing antioxidants, plus amino and fatty acids which restore hair from the inside out and provide anti-aging benefits. Key Function: REPAIR AND RESTORE, REDUCE FRIZZ, INCREASE COLOR RETENTION For dry, over-processed or frizzy hair that needs moisture. Lightweight enough for fine hair that needs volume Ideal for curly, thick or coarse hair that needs softness, manageability and less frizz Prevents breakage and split-ends, and is a superb detangler Sodium chloride free. Safe for Keratin Smoothing Treatments Paraben free, alcohol free, silicone free and vegan see more...

Review (1)
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I love this product because it makes my hair feel so nice and smooth. It also doesn’t fade my dyed hair. I bought this when I got my hair done. I’ve had this for over three months and I still have maybe 1/3 of it. I have long thick hair and I only use it for the ends on my hair. I would recommend this if you have money to spend on expensive shampoo.