Evolve SLEEK BONE COMB SET uploaded by Shannon D.

BY EVOLVE

Find hair accessories at Target.com! Sleek bone comb set see more...

Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I am the Queen of losing combs, so when I saw this on sale at CVS for a dollar, I had to have it. It's a variety pack of 10 with a comb for all types of hair and hairstyles. The combs are of very durable quality, but I've honestly come to expect that from FirstLine. Wouldn't mind having at least 2 more of these.
Tinese H.
Memphis, TN
These combs are ok considering the price of them! I have used the sleek brand before and it honestly gets the job done. They are affordable, no more than 5 dollars. Overall I'm satisfied with this product. They could make the combs a little more durable foe people with thick hair.
Sanjana N.
Really good set of combs that comes with a hair color brush. Got it from Wal-Mart for below $4 which is a good deal for 10pcs.
Kat D.
miami, FL
Another steal from Walmart really cheap and its worth the price because my hair is transitioning and its very hard sometimes
Angie G.
It's ok honestly there plastic and really cheap when I bought it 2 of them were chipped