BY MUSCLE MILK

Evolve Real Plant-Powered Protein Shake Ideal Vanilla - 11fl oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
I have a couple different Protein drinks that I love and this is not one of them. Well, I love everything about it but the taste. The taste I get when drinking them is some weird cross between cough syrup and mouth wash. It’s this weird almost mint, certainly NOT vanilla.

They were fairly affordable, I purchased 12 on Amazon for $25 and change. The packaging is great, they are easy to open. Nutritionally they are fine, substantially heavy on sodium I discovered. I will likely finish what I have purchased but will not buy any more. I just have to chug it. Evolve Real Plant-Powered Protein Shake Ideal Vanilla - 11fl oz
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
This is not my favorite vegan protein shake. I do like that it is packaged for an easy on the go shake and that it is pea protein, however, the taste is not the best. It has a gross aftertaste to me. I don't think I will buy it again, even though it is a better option for protein and slightly cheaper than others, cause yeah, I don't really like the taste.. and as time goes by, it tastes worse in my mouth. lol Definitely requires chugging and then following up with something else.
Mary O.
Haverford, PA
No joke, this is probably my ultimate favorite protein drink.

First of all, so tasty and delicious. None of that awful powdery texture you get out of so many others.

Second, SO much better for you than whey protein. Pea protein is EXACTLY what my lactose-sensitive runner body needs.

Third, if I feel confident enough to mix it in my morning coffee, you know it's a winner.
Monique G.
Has a nice vanilla flavor, you can taste the proteins and fact that its a vegan shake. I find that if you chug it all you taste is the vanilla. Very smooth I like it!