Evolve Perfect Edge Bamboo Brush

by Evolve

Find Hair Styling Accessories And Tools at Target.com! The Evolve "Perfect Edge" Brush features five rows of 100% pure boar bristles. Made from bamboo, the "Perfect Edge" Brush keeps edges smooth and controlled for a polished look. Color: Desert. Gender: Unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Evolve Perfect Edge Bamboo Brush!
Paige P.
This little brush is so soft. I have been eyeing it for a while, but finally decided to purchase it. I just put my edge control on and smooth it down. It's also small enough to carry in my purse. Got mine @ Target.
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
Depending on the style you're trying to achieve and your hair's texture, you may or may not like this brush. It's a great size and I love the handle, but I think the bristles are just a little too soft. I honest get better results with a toothbrush. This is a miss for me.

Looking for your answer?