Evolve Nature's Treats Dog Treat Peanut Butter uploaded by Laura F.

BY EVOLVE

Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Tampa, FL
My dog is extremely picky and doesn't like 90% of stuff that's out there. She'd rather leaving them laying on the floor everywhere then to actually eat them. However she loves these, I haven't figured out an differences they smell like peanut butter, so did all the other ones. I left them on the table once and she ate almost the entire bag. It gave her a belly ache and she moped around for the remainder of the day. Now I put them up high and she whines at the fridge. Bc she loves them I'll definitely be buying more.
Frankie F.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I haven't known a single dog in my life who doesn't love peanut butter. (Okay, I lied, my mom's dog was allergic to peanuts, but other than that...)
This is a big favorite among my three pit bulls! If you're dog isn't allergic, I highly recommend.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Peanut butter isn't just a human favorite! My pomeranians love love love these! I give my babies these when I eat my snickers peanut butter bar. That way they can have a healthy snack that's safe for them to eat too. Your dogs will love these!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Pet Lover Expert
My boyfriends dog love this treat and always goes crazy for it when he pulls them out lol. I think he purchased them at petco. Its really good quality and dogs love it. I recommend to any dog owners out there
Jennie S.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I've never known a dog who didn't go crazy for peanut butter! I don't give these to my own dog, but my grandma's dogs absolutely love these. (She has an Australian shepherd and a corgi.)
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
My dog LOVES these treats. She's a peanut butter lover like her momma so she's always excited when she hears the package opening. Definitely recommend this treat!
Maegan H.
Maegan H.
Glendale, AZ
My dog has loved these treats, he came running towards them as soon as I brought them in . I enjoy seeing the smile he has
Mariela H.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My fiancé dog love this treats , very good for having them every other day , we keep buying them for his dogs !
tracey s.
tracey s.
My animals go crazy for these treats! They are a decent price so I will continually be buying these for them!
Maica W.
Maica W.
GA
Evolve Nature's Treats Dog Treats in peanut butter are great. The dogs get so excited when I bring them out.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Where can you purchase these in store?
lily p.
lily p.
Do your dogs enjoy these?
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Pet Lover Expert
Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!
Megan F.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Are these a more natural dog treat?
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I buy it? what is the price?