Evolve Nature's Treats Dog Treat Peanut Butter uploaded by Laura F.

BY EVOLVE #67 in Dog Treats

Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I haven't known a single dog in my life who doesn't love peanut butter. (Okay, I lied, my mom's dog was allergic to peanuts, but other than that...)
This is a big favorite among my three pit bulls! If you're dog isn't allergic, I highly recommend.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've never known a dog who didn't go crazy for peanut butter! I don't give these to my own dog, but my grandma's dogs absolutely love these. (She has an Australian shepherd and a corgi.)
Heather K.
Olive Hill, KY
I've not personally bought these for my dog (only because no local stores carry them) but I do know a few people who have sworn by these and will not feed their dog any other treats!
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is extremely picky and doesn't like 90% of stuff that's out there. She'd rather leaving them laying on the floor everywhere then to actually eat them. However she loves these, I haven't figured out an differences they smell like peanut butter, so did all the other ones. I left them on the table once and she ate almost the entire bag. It gave her a belly ache and she moped around for the remainder of the day. Now I put them up high and she whines at the fridge. Bc she loves them I'll definitely be buying more.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Peanut butter isn't just a human favorite! My pomeranians love love love these! I give my babies these when I eat my snickers peanut butter bar. That way they can have a healthy snack that's safe for them to eat too. Your dogs will love these!
Phelicia M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I didn't want to keep giving my pooch my peanut butter (he loves it so much he'd come from anywhere when he heard me opening the container!), so these are a healthy alternative. You can't go wrong with peanut butter treats!
Alex R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My boyfriends dog love this treat and always goes crazy for it when he pulls them out lol. I think he purchased them at petco. Its really good quality and dogs love it. I recommend to any dog owners out there
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
My dog LOVES these treats. She's a peanut butter lover like her momma so she's always excited when she hears the package opening. Definitely recommend this treat!
Julie P.
Me and my dog love peanut butter but my dog loves his peanut butter treats.sometime i would make them for him because my dog loves peanut butter
Taylor M.
Annandale, VA
My dog loves these treats so much! I have used these since she was a puppy and she's now 3 years old and still loves them!
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can you purchase these in store?
Lily P.
Tinley Park, IL
Do your dogs enjoy these?
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Do your dogs like these? Mine is picky!
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Are these a more natural dog treat?
Daniela S.
Hialeah , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Where can I buy it? what is the price?