Evolve Grain Free Super Premium Dog Food Turkey, Garbanzo Bean, & Pea Recipe uploaded by Sara S.

BY EVOLVE

Evolve® Grain Free Turkey, Garbanzo Bean, & Pea Recipe Super Premium Dog Food.

Because your best friend deserves nature's best ingredients!

Healthy and holistic.

No artificial colors or flavors.

Advanced grain free formula. see more...

Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our fur baby, Bella, does well on this food. She tends to have a sensitive stomach so we try our best to give her easy to digest food. We opted to switch her to grain free at the beginning of the year and she's fine quite well. I mix two of the grain free styles, turkey and duck. She likes it.
Christa V.
Hayward, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a really good food. My pitty is allergic to almost everything. I was feeding her something else and she wasn't breaking out but her coat was so pretty. I went to the store 1 day and they didn't have her food.. So I settled for this. HAOOY ACCIDENT!! No breakouts and her coat is georg!!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
This is a great, affordable, quality dog food. When we moved to FL from IL we were no longer able to locate the kind that we had been feeding our pugs and been very pleased with. We found a temporary fix brand but I wasn't pleased with the ingredients, then we stumbled onto this at our GROCERY store! We have since been giving this to our 2 pugs, they love it, are healthy, coats are beautiful and I love that it's grain free. It's also super convenient to not have to go to a pet store to find it.
What I DON'T like is, about 6 months back, the actual size of the "nuggets" because smaller, I do too know if this is due to complaints but owners with tiny dogs, I know the amount of food weight wise in be bag is the same, the size of the food is just..... tiny now. I preferred the size that was a little bit bigger, can't imagine feeding a bigger dog like a lab tiny little pebbles.
Overall we are very pleased and will continue our dogs on this food.
Mckayla L.
Pikeville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My labradoodle loves this dog food! We started him out on Purina and he had no energy and didn't want to play much. When we switched to this he had so much more energy and ate the whole bowl every time. We also buy him the grain free treats and he LOVES them! :)
Anya M.
Never buying this product again for my 3 huskies. all it ever did was make my pups hungrier and made them constipated. we wanted to try out this brand because the ingredients looked about the same as blue buffalo, but disappointed that my pups were starving and constipated then they should have.
Jaime S.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is by far the best dog food I've fed my dogs. They are happy and healthy, and also LOVE both the turkey and salmon flavors. The only drawback is that not many stores in my area carry it. It's a little spendy but totally worth it!
Colleen P.
Perry, FL
This is the ONLY dog food I buy for my dog. I love the natural ingredients and it seems to help his skin problems. He never tires of eating this and the price is on target.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I picked this for my little guy because I wanted him to have natural instead of things that were unhealthy. he loves this food and has never had an issue with it.
Melinda J.
Alabaster, AL
I love the size of this dog food! It is great for small breeds. Our 3 dogs have been on this food now for 3 years and they love it!
Kaila F.
Sheffield Lake, OH
Awesome grain free dog food! Tried multiple kinds that my dog wouldn’t eat until I found this. Fair priced and easy to find!