Evolve Exotics Satin Bonnet Moroccan uploaded by Mila M.Evolve Exotics Satin Bonnet Moroccan uploaded by Mila M.

BY EVOLVE

Non-abrasive, high-quality satin bonnet. Allows hair to stay secured and in place during nighttime wear. maintains moisture balance of the hair. Great for protecting natural hair. see more...

Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
I purchased this bonnet from CVS on clearance for 2 bucks! It's honestly one of the best hair purchases I've made. The print is vibrant and unique which makes the cap easy to find when I misplace it. The size is perfect as it fits both me and my 7 year old. And it's been a life saver reducing frizz during the school week. I LOVE IT!
Tamira J.
Corp Christi, TX
This bonnet is absolutely amazing! I love that it’s reversible, soft, stays in place with a strong elastic that won’t leave marks on your forehead, and does not hold on to too much hair oil/grease. I would recommend this to anyone trying to improve the overall health of their hair and scalp.
Mila M.
Columbus, OH
This is great to keep hair healthy and from breaking off which means that it supports growth. I have to cover my hair when I sleep this is perfect for thick, course, or curly hair and protecti use this along with the pillowcase cotton pillow cases can pull and dry hair out. The Moroccan oil infused pillow case is an added benefit of moisture to the hair and skin.

Walmart