BY EVOLVE

Evolve® Chicken & Rice Maintenance Formula Dog Food.

Man's best friend deserves nature's best ingredients.

Resealable fresh Zip!

Dried cheese.

Dried kelp.

Carrots.

Spinach.

Real chicken is the #1 ingredient.

No wheat, corn, or soy.

The right size for all breeds. see more...

Paula M.
Paula M.
Pharr, TX
This was the last brand they tried that was not grain free and this specific formula. With all the stellar reviews I gave it a go but aside from having this musky dog odor which yes dogs have but not strong after only days getting a bath and then the worst part my lab mix and pom both developed some kind of allergic reaction! They scratched their skin so much there were scabs! I gave them apple cider vinegar baths thinking they may have had fleas or something but they didn't and still kept scratching and scratching. So I tried switching to grain free food and after a week they lessened scratching and the scabs were healing. So it was definitely this food. Maybe my dogs are just allergic to something in here? But it was both of them so I don't know what it could be when they've eaten dog food with grains before and it would just contribute the smell but neverrrrrr had that reaction.
Aubrianna P.
Aubrianna P.
I have a four year old Jack Russell Terrier who has a corn allergy. This is one of the brands of dog food that I feed him. We have three different brands we rotate through, he seems to enjoy them all. This food does what it's meant to do. Keeps him healthy and energetic (and not scratching constantly like he does with corn based food!) He approves of it, so I do too!
Hope m.
Hope m.
Great food for all of your dog's ................................
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
Our pups favorite dog food! It's what he ate when we adopted him and we just have never changed it. He loves it AND it's affordable!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Pawtucket, RI
I have a rescued Boston Terrier who came to us from his foster parents eating Blue Buffalo and it seemed okay but her bathroom habits were still out of whack. She was having to go do her #2 Buisness 3-4x's a day and in major loads (not to too discriptive!) I'd heard of Evolve but couldn't find it. Then I went to another grocery shop up the street from my house and LOW AND BEHOLD. The ingrediants in this food are far better and has more vitamins and crude protein. Since switching our dog, she is staying full longer, is only doing her #2 buisness twice a day but in perfect form. Plus the other foods she would kinda walk around and place kibbles here and othere. This stuff she just goes bananas when i put down the bowl! She is finally gaining some weight and her coat looks amazing. I'm so happy to have found this food. The price point can't be beat. I give this food 5 stars, because the past two months of playing Food vs.Poop Roulette with other ""popular hi grade dog food". This won wins PAWS DOWN!