Evolve Deep Dual Brush uploaded by Lidia R.Evolve Deep Dual Brush uploaded by Lidia R.

BY EVOLVE

Fuller, longer and firmer 100% pure boar bristles to penetrate scalp and smooth hair. Natural bristles aids in promoting healthy hair growth. see more...

Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
I love this double brush since on one side your bristles serve to straighten your hair and the other to untangle it, its price depends on where you buy it but at my cost 3.99 in Burlington, I recommend it for those girls who like me want to simplify .
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
I love this double brush is super practical but above all easy to use, I recommend it to carry in the bag and the best is that economical.
Samantha J.
Dekalb, IL
I'm in love with this product! The volume it gives me is amazing and it adds so much shine to my hair.