BY EVOLUTIONMAN

A blendable concealer stick that quickly covers blemishes while treating them at the same time. Anti-inflammatory acne fighters soothe irritation and accelerate healing, therefore reducing the appearance of blemishes. Apply after cleansing and moisturizing. Available in light, medium and medium dark shades.2% salicyclic acid treats blemishes as they're being covered. Anti-inflammatory acne fighters sooth irritation & accelerate healing. Paraben free. Recyclable tubes are made with post-consumer recycled materials. Not tested on animals. see more...

Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
Believe it or not, I bought this at Walmart for $22.00. Figured I would give it a try and I'm glad I did. I love to try new makeup products and see what works for me. This is nice, easy to blend and pretty much matched my skin perfectly. It did dry out after a few hours of having it on and clumped up on my face. I had to take it off and reapply it. I don't think I would buy it again, but who knows I might give it another shot.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
I have been using this product for a few years. I am very pale and have horrible dark under eye circles. This helps brighten my under eye areas

Amazon