BeautyEvolution Salt
- Round Crystal Himalayan Salt Stone 6-7 oz

Evolution Salt - Round Crystal Himalayan Salt Stone 6-7 oz

by Evolution Salt

Compatible Withapple: Apple Macbook Pro 13 Inch- Not Compatible With Older Macbook White 13 Inch

Protect Your 13-Inch Apple Macbook Pro With This Hard, Plastic Case Designed To Maintain Usability While Guarding The Exterior Against Dust And Scratches; Extremely Tough, Durable Case Molds Perfectly To Your Macbook Pro'S Shape; Allows Full Functionality And Use Of All Ports And Connections Without Removing Case; Case Maintains It'S Shape Without Warping Or Melting From Computer-Generated Heat

Has anyone ever used these before? It looked cute and I have never seen them so, I grabbed one! I plan on trying this out later tonight! Let me know what you think! :) Evolution Salt - Round Crystal Himalayan Salt Stone 6-7 oz
How can I heat this stone?
Start your review of Evolution Salt - Round Crystal Himalayan Salt Stone 6-7 oz!
BriAnna N.
Resaca, GA
Evolution Salt - Round Crystal Himalayan Salt Stone 6-7 oz uploaded by BriAnna N.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found one of these Himalayan salt massage balls at Tj Maxx on clearance for $1 so I had to snag it up. I'm a crystal collector and I have various chronic illnesses that cause me to have chronic pain I thought this would be interesting to try. It feels incredible and it does an amazing job with getting deep into your tissues and muscles to work out that tension and pain, as well as trigger points. It's very cooling and really does work.
Marianne M.
West Covina, CA
This little round salt is wonderful, it has help me a lot, sometimes I warm it and other times cool it, is perfect to relax yourself with littles massages. I normally use it at night before sleep.
Amanda T.
Georgetown, KY
Purchased at: CVS
I love these and I always keep mine inside my freezer in a zip lock bag. It’s perfect to take to the bath tub and roll around your temples and neck to relieve tension and just as great if you’re dealing with bad headaches. I love these!
Katie S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was browsing my local Walgreens a few weeks back, when I came across this. I was intrigued, so I grabbed one. You can heat this little guy up in the microwave, or you can throw him in the freezer, depending on what you prefer. I originally brought this for back use, but we use it all over. It’s amazing for tight leg muscles, your buttocks, arms, it works all over! It works well because it’s small enough to roll around and still control the movement, we use this all the time now!