Evolution Salt - Natural Salt Lamps, Himalayan Crystal 25 lbs uploaded by Michelle D.

BY EVOLUTION SALT

Evolution Salt - Natural Salt Lamps, Himalayan Crystal 25 lbs see more...

• I've heard that these have been catching on fire. Anyone else he...1 Answers
  • I just bought the Evolution Himalayan Salt Lamp at Whole Foods. I...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I've seen it but never tried it1 Answers
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
This thing is amazing I use it all the time it is calming and relaxing I got it at home goods I love the pink color it does get hot but it's a good buy if your looking for that boho feel or something to relax you
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
I received this as a Christmas gift to help deal with my insomnia. Although it is not a cure it has helped me fall asleep. My allergies (sniffles) at night have went away.
Paige B.
I love this lamp! Even if the positive/negative ion story isn't true, this lamp still gives me positive vibes, and in the end that's all that really matters, right? It is really pretty when lit, and I love it.
Joy P.
Thus is beautiful in person the way the light shines through is amazing and transforms a dark room into magic! It is heavy but that's not always a bad thing!
Nicole C.
 These salt rocks are amazing!!!! They're great for overall health and wellness. They're also beautiful!
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
Does this really work? I've seen it but never tried it
Robyn S.
Ann Arbor, MI
I just bought the Evolution Himalayan Salt Lamp at Whole Foods. I think it is very pretty but does it work? Does it purify the air?
Katie L.
York, NE
I've heard that these have been catching on fire. Anyone else hear this or know if it is true?