Evolution Salt - Natural Salt Lamps, Himalayan Crystal 25 lbs uploaded by Michelle D.

BY EVOLUTION SALT #84 in Salt

Evolution Salt - Natural Salt Lamps, Himalayan Crystal 25 lbs see more...

• I've heard that these have been catching on fire. Anyone...1 Answers
  • I just bought the Evolution Himalayan Salt Lamp at Whole ...1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I've seen it but never tried it1 Answers
Kaitlin D.
Boston
I got this as a gift from a yankee swap, not sure what its benefits really are, as I don’t think it does anything but provide a nice orange light. So the glow is a nice night light sometimes.
Leila A.
I cannot say enough good about this lamp. First of all, it’s beautiful and puts off a nice, soft pinkish glow. The customer service is wonderful as well. When I purchased the lamp from Whole Foods, the switch assembly was broken. I called the manufacturer and they mailed me a new one and a free bulb no questions asked. I also had another question so I called back and they got in touch with me promptly! I’m so pleased with my purchase. It was 19.99 at Whole Foods during a Christmas sale.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
This thing is amazing I use it all the time it is calming and relaxing I got it at home goods I love the pink color it does get hot but it's a good buy if your looking for that boho feel or something to relax you
Paige B.
I love this lamp! Even if the positive/negative ion story isn't true, this lamp still gives me positive vibes, and in the end that's all that really matters, right? It is really pretty when lit, and I love it.
Michelle D.
Springville, TN
I received this as a Christmas gift to help deal with my insomnia. Although it is not a cure it has helped me fall asleep. My allergies (sniffles) at night have went away.
Joy P.
Thus is beautiful in person the way the light shines through is amazing and transforms a dark room into magic! It is heavy but that's not always a bad thing!
Blessing A.
Adds a nice warm glow to my room. Very relaxing and it purifies the air as its on. I keep it on all day and only turn it off when I sleep
Nicole C.
 These salt rocks are amazing!!!! They're great for overall health and wellness. They're also beautiful!
Marjorie F.
Claresholm , AB
Bought this a few weeks ago in my little town for myself and it has been one of the best buys I could ever get. I definatly recommend this product to everyone. It's is so refreshing and has so many wonderful health benefits to it. I am going to be buying each of my family one for Christmas. I keep it on 24/7. Love love love it!
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
Does this really work? I've seen it but never tried it
Robyn S.
Ann Arbor , MI
I just bought the Evolution Himalayan Salt Lamp at Whole Foods. I think it is very pretty but does it work? Does it purify the air?
Katie L.
York, NE
I've heard that these have been catching on fire. Anyone else hear this or know if it is true?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Is this a good salt lamp?