BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Go big on refreshment, go watermelon. This naturally sweet fruit gets a bright twist from a touch of lemon.

Ingredients: Watermelon, raspberry, pineapple, lime. Watermelon juice blend. High pressure processed.

Sky H.
Sky H.
Issaquah , WA
First time trying one of these drinks, was not very satisfied. So many other good drinks for the same
Price or cheaper! (Odwalla/ naked ). It's one of those drinks that you have to force your self to drink and swallow...never a good sign for a food. The other flavors sounded much grosser so I'm going to make an educated guess the rest of
Them won't be any better.
Magali P.
Magali P.
Fresno , CA
I love this Juice. It's so sweet, fresh, delicious and nutritious. This was my first Evolution drink and i loved it. I bought it because i love watermelon and im glad i did because it was delicious. I can't wait to try the other flavors. These drinks just taste so good because you still get the sweet but get the healthy too.
Renee H.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
This stuff is absolutely delicious! It's very fruity, but in the perfect natural sort of way. It has high quality ingredients without added sugars; the sugars come from the actual fruit itself and are therefore much healthier. I bought this product many times and will continue to buy it; it is an excellent value for the price.
Mitzy F.
Mitzy F.
Mira Loma, CA
I love this product even if it's a bit hard to find. At first I was looking everywhere but a quick Starbucks run and I finally found it. I love these bottles they're cute and the flavor is great I usually have it when I'm on the go. Over all I would recommend the product
Lori M.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I'm not huge on juices, but this is the exception. Watermelon flavor, sweet, delicious, super healthy. High price for juices, but worth it. Just all around great. No suggestions for improvement. I definitely would recommend, and will absolutely buy.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Rindge, NH
Love the flavor of this juice! Unlike other all natural juices, this one is not lacking in flavor and doesn't have a strangely thick texture to it. These juices are packaged in nice bottles good for travel and staying healthy and hydrated while on the go!
Keeley C.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Hard to find but I found at Dawson Market. It was a very refreshing addition to my sons morning smoothie. We love making smoothies but sometimes it's hard to keep fruit stocked in our house.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Martins Ferry, OH
It was good but very tart, I seem to be a super unhealthy person when it comes to drinks therefore I believe this could use some more sugar to sweet it up
esmeralda g.
esmeralda g.
I don't really like the taste of watermelon but I love the taste it gives the juice I would keep buying more because it's so refreshing
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Las Vegas, NV
What an excellent product! Love the taste fresh is not a cheap product but are worth it la so delicius! Take care of yourself now ...
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
BETHEL PARK, PA
This flavor looks delicious, has anyone tried this? Any flavor suggestions for a first time trying?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Mifflinburg, PA
I have never tried this juice. Is it sweet? Can you taste the veggies or can you get the veggies past the kids? LOL
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Do you think this would be delicious in margaritas?
Ciera R.
Ciera R.
Does this juice have a smooth consistency?