Evolution Fresh™ Sweet Greens and Lemon Vegetable and Fruit Juice Blend uploaded by Cadeal L.Evolution Fresh™ Sweet Greens and Lemon Vegetable and Fruit Juice Blend uploaded by Erica Q.Evolution Fresh™ Sweet Greens and Lemon Vegetable and Fruit Juice Blend uploaded by Andrea R.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

High-pressure processed.

• Does this green juice have a bitter or sweet taste? Would...1 Answers
  • How long does this product last in the refrigerator?1 Answers
Missy P.
Evolution drinks are amazing! And actually very healthy as well! These arnt only just drinks, but can also be a little meal replacement for breakfast or a snack. The flavors are delicious especially sweet greens! It might look gross but I promise you it's not! Evolution has the greatest tasting drinks, I dont think I've found one yet that I dont like!
Mads P.
Huntersville
I love the packaging of these bottles and also love how they print the ingredients largely on the side of the bottle! This greens juice is a bit rich and tastes pretty « green » but I always feel good after drinking it even though the taste isn’t my favorite.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I was really hoping I would be obsessed with this drink.. however, it wasn't as good as I was hoping.. It is fresh and refreshing, but it was honestly hard for me to drink. I love greens and drinks similar to this, but it just didn't taste good to me. It was slightly grainy and it would settle so I would have to shake it up which grossed me out a little bit. It is not sweet, but just tastes like grass. It was also too expensive for me to ever buy again.
Mulan H.
San Francisco, CA
You can easily find these at Starbucks .. it's typically too much sugar for me to drink on the daily or drink as a go to, but it tastes good and is easy to find if you're craving for a tasty green juice. I typically add water to dilute and make it last a bit longer.
mairead z.
Denver
I am a fan of Evolution Fresh juices. I personally love this flavor because you get several vegetables while it still being sweet at palatable! I find the price to be more reasonable compared to other products on the market.
Bransel B.
Newport News
This was by far the worse tasting smoothie I've ever had. It was an overpowering taste of grass, what tasted like celery, and hint of lemon. Nothing about this was pleasant. I literally dry heaved and almost threw up to the taste. Because of the price, I pinched my nose and chugged it. Only way that I could drink it.

How this drink got almost 5 stars blows my mind
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
So fresh and not too sweet. When I have a green drink I want to be able to mostly fast my greens. It’s fairly inexpensive but if you have the time it’s quite easily replicated at home. On the run though, it’s great to grab with my morning Starbucks.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
Evolution is the only fresh juice I will grab at the market if I do t make my own. And I love all of their flavor combinations. This one is great for introducing people to green juices if they have never tried them. The light sweetness is perfect.
Alessandra c.
wethersfield
Love that it is a low sugar juice (the healthiest thing at starbucks), but it really does not taste good. I but it when I can’t make my own green juice at home and does hhe job, but wish they would add some pineapple or apple to sweeten it up.
Adonis N.
I got one of these at target one time and it was actually really good. It's healthy and great for people who dont have time or dont usually get their greens daily
Karen D.
How long does this product last in the refrigerator?
Shubam S.
Does this green juice have a bitter or sweet taste? Would someone who is usually sensitive to the taste of green juices be able to handle it?