Evolution Fresh™ Sweet Greens and Lemon Vegetable and Fruit Juice Blend uploaded by Cadeal L.Evolution Fresh™ Sweet Greens and Lemon Vegetable and Fruit Juice Blend uploaded by Erica Q.Evolution Fresh™ Sweet Greens and Lemon Vegetable and Fruit Juice Blend uploaded by Andrea R.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

High-pressure processed.

• Does this green juice have a bitter or sweet taste? Would...1 Answers
  • How long does this product last in the refrigerator?1 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I was really hoping I would be obsessed with this drink.. however, it wasn't as good as I was hoping.. It is fresh and refreshing, but it was honestly hard for me to drink. I love greens and drinks similar to this, but it just didn't taste good to me. It was slightly grainy and it would settle so I would have to shake it up which grossed me out a little bit. It is not sweet, but just tastes like grass. It was also too expensive for me to ever buy again.
Mulan H.
San Francisco, CA
You can easily find these at Starbucks .. it's typically too much sugar for me to drink on the daily or drink as a go to, but it tastes good and is easy to find if you're craving for a tasty green juice. I typically add water to dilute and make it last a bit longer.
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
I love blends. They’re awesome and always have a unique taste you can’t get in other places. It’s decently priced, aka once in a while lol. I’m a repeat consumer. It’s a great product and I enjoy having this
Kristy L.
I really enjoy this and use this to get all my greens and if I know that I am on the go or him eating on a healthy that day I love getting my green vegetables and with this juice. I will buy this and recommended in the future
Helen Y.
This juice is amazing. Every time I drink it I feel hydrated and glowing with nutrients. If that make sense. Lol! It taste very pure and refreshing. When I’m not juicing on my own, it’s the perfect juice in the bottle. Not artificial at all.
Bransel B.
Newport News
This was by far the worse tasting smoothie I've ever had. It was an overpowering taste of grass, what tasted like celery, and hint of lemon. Nothing about this was pleasant. I literally dry heaved and almost threw up to the taste. Because of the price, I pinched my nose and chugged it. Only way that I could drink it.

How this drink got almost 5 stars blows my mind
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
So fresh and not too sweet. When I have a green drink I want to be able to mostly fast my greens. It’s fairly inexpensive but if you have the time it’s quite easily replicated at home. On the run though, it’s great to grab with my morning Starbucks.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
Evolution is the only fresh juice I will grab at the market if I do t make my own. And I love all of their flavor combinations. This one is great for introducing people to green juices if they have never tried them. The light sweetness is perfect.
Alessandra c.
wethersfield
Love that it is a low sugar juice (the healthiest thing at starbucks), but it really does not taste good. I but it when I can’t make my own green juice at home and does hhe job, but wish they would add some pineapple or apple to sweeten it up.
Cadeal L.
Mesquite, TX
This juice was hard to find! The taste reminded of the days when I juiced. I would I have preferred it to be a tad bit sweeter but nonetheless it was delicious. @EvolutionFresh #oasisvoxbox #complimentary @influenster
Karen D.
How long does this product last in the refrigerator?
Shubam S.
Does this green juice have a bitter or sweet taste? Would someone who is usually sensitive to the taste of green juices be able to handle it?