BY EVOLUTION FRESH

High-pressure processed.

Jamie C.
Jamie C.
New York
As a fan of juice or detox cleanses, I find that they really make a lasting impact on your body, but most importantly, your wallet. With freshly pressed juices average around $10 at your local Liquiteria and such, the Evolution line is affordable (~$5) and easy to find. They can be found in Starbucks. Good taste and price!
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
If you want to know what fresh cut grass and applesauce taste like then this is your juice. It left an awful taste in my mouth even after I drank other things to get rid of the taste. Not a fan.
Ayla H.
Ayla H.
East Moline, IL
I love Evolution fresh super greens when I feel like I've been slacking and I need to revitalize my insides. I always feel less sluggish after I've drank to
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
I recently started drinking organic juices made with fruits and vegetables. I haven't tasted very many that I actually like. I received a free coupon voucher from Influenster and Evolution Fresh in my #OasisVoxBox. I used it at my local Starbucks and purchased  Evolution Fresh™ Super Green® Fruit Puree and Juice Blend Smoothie and I really liked this one. It has a perfect taste of greens and fruits. I now purchase this product every time I go to StarBucks.
Tayler H.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I received a free coupon in the last Influenster Vox Box for this drink- it was delicious!! I felt so healthy drinking it. It really was good, it tasted fresh, wasn't too sweet but didn't taste just like vegetables either. My boyfriend didn't like it, he said it tasted like grass but I thought it was great! I don't know if I would buy on my own since it is nearly $5 at Whole Foods. Worth trying though!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Really great fresh pressed juice thats pack filled with healthy veggies and fruits so filled with vitamins & good stuff all in 1 bottle! Easy to find in Starbucks, Walgreens & similar stores. Taste is good but I knocked 1 star off because it's nothing 100% craveworthy like the Blueprint juice equivalent but it tastes good.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
A little pricey, but it's really good. There's a really nice cucumber aroma and flavor with it and it just tastes super refreshing. Low calorie and no additives. Pretty guiltless. I bought mine at Starbucks, but you could probably find it in the grocery.
Myra H.
Myra H.
I am a fan of greens, so when my coworker brought this to me, I jumped at the chance to try it! I thought the taste was a little off-putting at first, but the fruit juices really help sweeten up the drink overall. It's a tad pricey though and I could make my own and have it taste how I'd like it
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite evolution fresh flavors. So many greens and super foods to boost immunity and overall health. They seem to always have a nice sale for buy one get one free at public. I recommend trying these. Really good Evolution Fresh™ Sweet Greens and Lemon Vegetable and Fruit Juice Blend
Grace S.
Grace S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Delicious and nutritious!! I feel rejuvenated after drinking this juice. Love that it's more affordable than other juices and is better than most. I get this at Starbucks, not sure where else it is sold. This is the flavor i get more often than not.
Desirea S.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
I have never heard of this brand.. What stores can I find this at?  I am in Central Georgia!!
Sandi Lynn C.
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
Do they sell these in packs?
Aytena D.
Aytena D.
Conyers, GA
I throughly enjoy Evolution Fresh juice. My favorite is the DEFENSE UP. What is the difference between Super Green and some of the other ones that have greens or veggies in them and what do you prefer?