BY EVOLUTION FRESH #83 in Smoothies

High-pressure processed.

Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I tried this drink wanting to find something healthier to drink for a snack or breakfast, however, I could barely swallow this drink. I am not a picky eater and eat just about everything, but this drink was absolutley terrible. It has fa gritty, uneven texture..... The drink will break off into different parts and you have to continously shake it up. It is not sweet at all. I hate the taste and can not get past the texture. Plus it is too expensive compared to other smoothie options. It is healthy, but I can find options that are just as healthy and actually bearable to drink.
Abbie C.
My first time trying Evolution Fresh and cold-pressed juice, thanks to a coupon in my voxbox. I really liked the flavor of this. The greens have it a fresh flavor and complimented the citrus well. On con was that it was a little too sweet for my taste.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This green beverage is delicious! It really fills me up and gives me energy. It’s packed full of fruits and vegetables and it tastes amazing without being full of sweeteners. I highly recommend this yummy drink.
Sita H.
Oxford, GA
This is a great green smoothie. It’s pretty filling so it’s good to bring around if you won’t have time for a full meal. It is jammed full of so much good stuff but it still tastes good.
Kristie A.
I recently started drinking organic juices made with fruits and vegetables. I haven't tasted very many that I actually like. I received a free coupon voucher from Influenster and Evolution Fresh in my #OasisVoxBox. I used it at my local Starbucks and purchased  Evolution Fresh™ Super Green® Fruit Puree and Juice Blend Smoothie and I really liked this one. It has a perfect taste of greens and fruits. I now purchase this product every time I go to StarBucks.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
I received a free coupon in the last Influenster Vox Box for this drink- it was delicious!! I felt so healthy drinking it. It really was good, it tasted fresh, wasn't too sweet but didn't taste just like vegetables either. My boyfriend didn't like it, he said it tasted like grass but I thought it was great! I don't know if I would buy on my own since it is nearly $5 at Whole Foods. Worth trying though!
Lindsey L.
Really great fresh pressed juice thats pack filled with healthy veggies and fruits so filled with vitamins & good stuff all in 1 bottle! Easy to find in Starbucks, Walgreens & similar stores. Taste is good but I knocked 1 star off because it's nothing 100% craveworthy like the Blueprint juice equivalent but it tastes good.
Myra H.
I am a fan of greens, so when my coworker brought this to me, I jumped at the chance to try it! I thought the taste was a little off-putting at first, but the fruit juices really help sweeten up the drink overall. It's a tad pricey though and I could make my own and have it taste how I'd like it
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
One of my favorite evolution fresh flavors. So many greens and super foods to boost immunity and overall health. They seem to always have a nice sale for buy one get one free at public. I recommend trying these. Really good Evolution Fresh™ Sweet Greens and Lemon Vegetable and Fruit Juice Blend
Miranda G.
Morristown, TN
This drink was so good! Probably one of my most favorite drinks. You get a lot of fruit and veggies and it is a clean and delicious taste. It's nice and thin and super flavorful. One of these filled me up more than a normal tea or drink would. I would highly recommend this product!!
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
I have never heard of this brand.. What stores can I find this at?  I am in Central Georgia!!
Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
Do they sell these in packs?
Aytena D.
Conyers, GA
I throughly enjoy Evolution Fresh juice. My favorite is the DEFENSE UP. What is the difference between Super Green and some of the other ones that have greens or veggies in them and what do you prefer?