Evolution Fresh™ Protein Power Original Fruit Juice Blend Protein Smoothie uploaded by Roxana Z.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is cold-pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.

Roxana Z.
Worcester, MA
The evolution juice is good the taste is so delicious and fresh , this is the first time Buy but I would like to buy again
My expectation is so high because I make the juice at home and is the same delicious
Massiel H.
Tasted this and was surprisingly delicious. I would not change anything. It was not easily accessible since you can only purchase at Starbucks or target. It was around 3+ dollars. I don't know if I would buy this again.
Aliyah W.
i remember in school a few weeks ago, one of our football players drank this and got sick before a very big game. it worries me that it could possibly make me sick again, i do not recommend this product
Arlene C.
 The octopus (/ˈɒktəpəs/ or ~/pʊs/ ) is a soft-bodied, eight-armed mollusc of the order Octopoda. Around 300 species are recognised and the order is grouped within the class Cephalopoda with squids, cuttlefish and nautiloids. Like other cephalopods, the octopus is bilaterally symmetric with two eyes and a beak, with its mouth at the centre point of the arms (which are sometimes mistakenly called "tentacles"). The soft body can rapidly alter its shape, enabling octopuses to squeeze through small gaps. They trail their eight arms behind them as they swim. The siphon is used both for respiration and for locomotion, by expelling a jet of water. Octopuses have a complex nervous system and excellent sight, and are among the most intelligent and behaviourally diverse of all invertebrates.Octopuses inhabit various regions of the ocean, including coral reefs, pelagic waters, and the seabed; some live in the intertidal zone and others at abyssal depths. Most species grow fast, mature early and are short-lived. During breeding, the male uses a specially adapted arm to deliver a bundle of sperm directly into the female's mantle cavity, after which he becomes senescent and dies. The female deposits fertilised eggs in a den and cares for them until they hatch, after which she also dies.Strategies to defend themselves against predators include the expulsion of ink, the use of camouflage and threat displays, their ability to jet quickly through the water, and their ability to hide. All octopuses are venomous, but only the blue-ringed octopuses are known to be deadly to humans.
Carl R.
Mount Prospect
Was not a fan of this! I got a coupon for a free bottle and i picked this one. The bitterness of kale is overwhelming and the cucumber and lemon do not make it taste any better
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
This is so yummy! It tastes so creamy and I love it. With some brands, you can taste the pulp of the fruits and I can't stand that. This one is great, plus it has cute packaging!
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Modesto, CA
One of my favorite protein packed drinks. It's a little rich for my taste but I mix it with 8oz of almond milk and it's amazing. It's creamy, a slight fruity taste, not too chalky. I'd definitely purchase again.
Abrianna G.
Richmond
Good and rich taste but too much of a powder protein after taste . It did not meet my expectations I had . The flavor was good except for the after taste . The taste is rich and lives up to its value .
Catherine S.
If your trying to wat right and get your weight in order this is a go to product for you and your friends.. The price isn't bad either..
Perla R.
Seattle
I actually am able to greet my drink s fresh from a store. Which I prefer than the bottled drinks. I am trying to East healthier