Evolution Fresh™ Protein Power Greens Cold-Pressed Juice uploaded by Jasmine H.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Ok so let me start by saying I received this free for my review from Influenster.

I am not the biggest health buff in the world by any means.. Sadly for me this will not be a good review.  I gave it all I could but just could not stomach it.  The smell was what first got me.  Like fresh cut grass or peas.  Then was the taste not much better than the latter of the two.  I hate giving bad reviews because I like to think everything is going to be good.  However they want an honest opinion so here it is.
Will I be open to trying other versions of this brand sure but this one is not going to be one of them.  Sorry Evolution :( I just could not do it!!
Jasmine H.
Reynoldsburg , OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. Maybe I just picked the wrong flavor, but I didn't like the taste of this at all. Usually I love juices especially green ones, so I was really surprised at this. It just wasn't for me. But the other flavors looked really good and I would be open to trying them in the future!
Kelly B.
This definitely tastes healthy but has good flavor. There are two servings per bottle which is dumb bc clearly someone is going to drink the whole thing. So for around 300 calories you only get 24 grams protein- kind of a bummer since most protein shakes have fewer calories. But- there is lots of nutrition in the bottle so you do feel good about what you are putting in your body. It's pricy at around $4 a bottle.
Kristi W.
Rockwall, TX
This isn't the best juice when it comes to taste as it has a really really funky aftertaste and bad smell. However, it is a green juice so it's filled with lots of vitamins and goodies for your body. If you're looking just for a quick green juice (as it's at any Starbucks) and don't mind it tasting horrible, this one's for you.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
Heavenly!!! Don't let the green color scare you off, this tastes like a fruity, sweet delicious blend of goodness. It's super healthy - pumped full of vegetables and fruits. A million times better than Naked juice, and cold pressed! You can't go wrong!
Sara D.
Toms River, NJ
I didn't enjoy this product at all, I also think that it's very overpriced. It was really sweet for something that's supposed naturally made. I don't think I'll be buying from this line again, to me it's a overpriced designer beverage. #contest
Devin R.
miami, FL
love love love this juice! I actually love all of their flavors. I feel good when I drink it. It isn't too expensive; I've definitely spent more on juice before. The flavor is great. It's made with so many different vegetables and fruits. I highly recommend this brand
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
This was delicious!  It has so many grams of sugar in it though!  I will buy this again for a sweet treat, but I will not buy it as my go-to green juice.
Roni G.
Great flavor for on the go juice. The price is a tad expensive but a great alternative to drinking other products. The sugar level is a bit high too
Stephanie N.
Charlotte, NC
In my opinion, this is the best and most healthy green juice on the market.  It does not have the added sugars that a lot of the juices have.