Evolution Fresh™ Protein Power Greens Cold-Pressed Juice uploaded by Jasmine H.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This is my favorite green juice. It's not just greens so it doesn't have  a bitter taste. The fruit helps with that a lot. I'm getting protein and my green veggies when I drink this, so it's definitely rewarding. I usually buy this at my local Kroger when it is marked down. I would definitely recommend this to someone who doesn't consume enough veggies.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Ok so let me start by saying I received this free for my review from Influenster.

I am not the biggest health buff in the world by any means.. Sadly for me this will not be a good review.  I gave it all I could but just could not stomach it.  The smell was what first got me.  Like fresh cut grass or peas.  Then was the taste not much better than the latter of the two.  I hate giving bad reviews because I like to think everything is going to be good.  However they want an honest opinion so here it is.
Will I be open to trying other versions of this brand sure but this one is not going to be one of them.  Sorry Evolution :( I just could not do it!!
Kristi W.
Rockwall, TX
This isn't the best juice when it comes to taste as it has a really really funky aftertaste and bad smell. However, it is a green juice so it's filled with lots of vitamins and goodies for your body. If you're looking just for a quick green juice (as it's at any Starbucks) and don't mind it tasting horrible, this one's for you.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
I just had this tonight. It’s refreshing and sweet. It’s quite pricy, being over $5 for one bottle. It has a lot of nutrients in it though, so maybe it’s worth it. I have had this three times and they have been good every time.
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
This was delicious!  It has so many grams of sugar in it though!  I will buy this again for a sweet treat, but I will not buy it as my go-to green juice.
Leone L.
Las Vegas, NV
If I could own stock in this company I definitely would do that. This is definitely my absolutely favorite pressed, or Juiced drink on the market. Absolutely the best combination of fruits vegetables, and nutritional value.
Jasmine H.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. Maybe I just picked the wrong flavor, but I didn't like the taste of this at all. Usually I love juices especially green ones, so I was really surprised at this. It just wasn't for me. But the other flavors looked really good and I would be open to trying them in the future!
Kelly B.
Overland Park, KS
This definitely tastes healthy but has good flavor. There are two servings per bottle which is dumb bc clearly someone is going to drink the whole thing. So for around 300 calories you only get 24 grams protein- kind of a bummer since most protein shakes have fewer calories. But- there is lots of nutrition in the bottle so you do feel good about what you are putting in your body. It's pricy at around $4 a bottle.
Monet S.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Heavenly!!! Don't let the green color scare you off, this tastes like a fruity, sweet delicious blend of goodness. It's super healthy - pumped full of vegetables and fruits. A million times better than Naked juice, and cold pressed! You can't go wrong!
Sara D.
Toms River, NJ
I didn't enjoy this product at all, I also think that it's very overpriced. It was really sweet for something that's supposed naturally made. I don't think I'll be buying from this line again, to me it's a overpriced designer beverage. #contest