Evolution Fresh™ Protein Power Berry Fruit Juice Blend Protein Smoothie uploaded by OnDeane J.Evolution Fresh™ Protein Power Berry Fruit Juice Blend Protein Smoothie uploaded by Jordanne F.Evolution Fresh™ Protein Power Berry Fruit Juice Blend Protein Smoothie uploaded by Crystal W.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is cold-pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.

Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
It was okay, though I couldn't pinpoint any particular fruit flavor. The smoothie was a little bland. It also seemed heavier than the other Evolution smoothies, which is understandable because it's a protein smoothie. I guess this would be good by itself if you didn't have time to eat or for on-the-go.
vanessa m.
vanessa m.
This is bliss. The perfect blend of berries and secret veggies to make it health at the same time. I can't get enough and have already purchased endless numbers of them. I always recommend. Usually found in Starbucks, publix and target.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
This juice was so refreshing. It was very smooth with little chunks of fruit inside. The price point for this juice is well worth every penny when it comes to the flavor. I will definitely be purchasing this smoothie again, but will be sure to try the other flavors as well.
I did receive a coupon for a FREE drink compliments of Influenster, in exchange for my honest review.
Jordanne F.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I thought this was ok. It was a little bitter and kind of thick, which is understandable since it is a protein smoothie. I do like that it is made with quality ingredients. I would definitely try another flavor. I did receive this for free with a coupon in my Oasis VoxBox.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Garden Ridge, TX
I bought and tried this flavor at work because I wasn't too hungry and I didn't want something heavy. So I went for it and let me tell you it was refreshing and sweet and could be drank as a dessert! It was the right amount and left me feeling satisfied and not overindulged. It does have a little bit of an after taste but not too bad.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
I unfortunately did not like the taste of this protein drink at all. It looked really good from the packaging and had awesome ingredients and nutrition, but did NOT taste good. I didn't even think it had a fruity flavor at all. I unfortunately wouldn't buy this product again.
Qua' Tesha F.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
This juice is very tasty. I feel like this is what juice should taste like if you were to make it at home. It holds up against other juices and smoothies. It's a great value. I would purchase again and recommend to others.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
This is another favorite juice brand! When I'm really watching what I put into my body, this is a great grab and go drink, fuels your body with all of the write stuff
Darian S.
Darian S.
It was okay. Not big on the taste but also not a big fan of whey protein. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
This is so tasty. I have been on these protein kicks lately, the protein shakes get old. This is a great way to get my protein in a different form