BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Celery, apple, cucumber, spinach, kale, romaine, lime, lemon. High-pressure processed vegetable and fruit juice blend.

Mary P.
Greenville , SC
I think some people get turned off by this particular flavor because they expect it to be very sweet. Spoiler alert - it's not. It has a light natural sweetness, but it's not sweet like an apple juice or the like. I don't consume green juices for sweetness, but for nutritional value. With juices I really think you have to learn the appreciate the flavors of nature.
Molly M.
This product is full of health. It does taste like greens so only drink it if you want healthy. The other brands like named have so much sugar and filler to make it taste good but then it's so much worse for you, this one is great and gives you the green juice without all the bad stuff
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
This beverage definitely tastes healthy and natural. I recommend drinking it cold. It is a bit pricey but it is made from healthy ingredients and is worth the extra price to have better nutrition. I also would say that it is an acquired taste so give it a shot!
Danielle P.
Crown Point, IN
I have never tried this before until I got my first VoxBox. I received a bottle of this for free and I absolutely loved it (despite its color). It tasted sweet, but not too sweet, and it actually perked me up. I would definitely buy this product.
Nicole S.
Warren, MI
I love this evolution drink. I am drinking something healthy and it taste great. It is a little on the pricey side for my taste but you get your monies worth. All my expectations were met with this drink and I will buy it again. # megavoxbox
Nikki R.
Buffalo, NY
I got a coupon to get a juice free in my last voxbox, and this product did not disappoint!! It was delicious and healthy.  While a little on the pricey side, definitely worth it for the quality you receive.
Cynthia T.
So this is a smaller container than I was expecting for such a expensive juice $3-4 for less than 12 ounces. Not going to sugar coat it, it's not my type of juice. It tastes like grad with a hint of orange.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I love green juices like this one. I could only enjoy a little more ginger in it to make it more tangy. Ut this is great to enjoy chilled to get great nutrition. Love it!
Jenna L.
Least favorite evolution juice! I love the super greens, and accidentally grabbed this one. Super disappointed! It tastes almost exclusively of celery. I honestly can't stand the taste. But if you like the flavor, I guess I would recommend it to you. It's also pretty healthy, so it's got that going for it too!
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I like this because it's a straight green juice and I will sometimes have this in place of lunch if I just want something light. The taste is not for everyone but I actually really like it especially if it's cold.