Evolution Fresh™ Organic Sweet Burn Juice uploaded by Sayra T.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Coconut, pineapple, apple, ginger, beet, lemon, cayenne. High-pressure processed fruit and vegetable juice blend with other ingredients.

Sayra T.
Henryville , PA
Loved loved! I got this in my first voxbox and had never heard of them before. I was not disappointed. There were only two or three stores that carried it near me - giant and Starbucks- but it was worth buying. It's all natural - you can taste each and every fruit at some point in your sip lol - and gmo free. It was very filling and I even added a splash of water because I thought it was a little too sweet- all natural sugars. The calorie count is a tad high. All in all I will be buying again soon and am excited to try new flavors.
Remi F.
westfield, NJ
Sweet burn is my favorite evolution fresh beverage! I love buying them from whole foods. Refreshing, a tinge of spice, and the most beautiful color of any juice I've ever seen.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
I have tried these drinks before and they are sooo delicious and can not wait to get one in my #oasisvoxbox !!! How exciting! It is full of so much flavor and healthy benefits!! Love to start with one in the morning to jump start my day feeling refreshed and ready to go!!!!! Great drink and would definitely recommend this drink 100%.
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
I have try it before and is good if you want to replace a meal with this evolution drink you can theirs different flavors plus it taste so good ;) yes the bottle is nice plus there's more than One flavor really recommended
Tamara R.
Cleveland , TN
I was actually nervous to try this but was pleasantly surprised. Sweet with a taste spice. Pretty reasonable on price. I definitely will be purchasing these drinks again and will try others as well. It peaked my interest for sure.
Doreen M.
This is a great evolution drink. These drinks are on the pricer side however, and for this price, I would rather find another brand.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i buy this to my 3 boys they loved it they drink it at all time they take it to school and activities i really recommend!!
Stacy G.
Danville
Love most of the evolution fresh juices! Not a fan of the green one though. This one is good
Laura S.
Great product know, really very good the cream promises the q says affordable price good instructions really lovely would buy more and more times if possible i used it a few years and really fulfilled with the promised
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
I love detox juices, they are great for the body besides being super delicious and having a huge variety of delicious flavors is great for a diet is very healthy !!!!!!
Maili T.
Bellflower, CA
What stores sell this product in socal?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Where can I get this product from?
Tita D.
Baytown, TX
Wich one is your favorite?
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I love that it's organic! What does the flavor taste like?