BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Lemon, ginger, cayenne pepper. High-pressure processed lemon and ginger juice drink.

Jordan W.
I really like this, when I first tried it I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is. It's very different it isn't spicy as the label reads but it does have a kick to it, it's a very unusual drink but I really do love it!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Some pre-made juices are too sweet and loaded with added sugar, but the Evolution Fresh Organic Spicy Lemonade Juice Drink is perfectly tangy and sweet, without being syrupy or too watery. I love that it gives me a bit of a kick - almost like a natural caffeine!
Allie N.
Cambridge, MA
Awful disgusting never again. I guess some people are into this weird veggie savory juice cleanse but it is not for me. It's not even bearable to think of it as cold soup because it's just so thin. It's weird, would not but again.
Samantha S.
Patchogue , NY
Evolution Fresh products are very delicious and I love trying all the different juices and drinks. Repeat customer definitely and would recommend to anyone who wants a healthy treat on the go.
Kelly N.
Florence, AL
Love this! It was 105 degrees here yesterday and this was my go to refresher after a run. So awesome!! I usually buy all that are on the shelf when I go to the store.
Kate M.
Chesterton, IN
I love love love this drink! I am a huge fan of spicy drinks and this is the most refreshing one I have tried yet. The lemonade is tart and the right amount of sweet, while the heat from the cayenne is perfectly balanced.
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
I absolutely love spicy lemonade and this is great! Beautiful packaging and the product is pretty tasty too. Definitely met my expectations and more. Loved it. I'd definitely buy again and recommend to others as well.
Dana T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Awesome flavor and very energizing. Wouldn't have thought to try a spicy lemonade but this one really works. A bit pricey but worth it
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
The flavor is unique and the spice really brings out the sweet and natural taste of the lemon. Such a great combo!
Sabrina Nicole M.
Pasadena, TX
Thia brand is one of the best juice brands that you can buy. Every flavor ive tried so far has been delicious.
naf C.
Is this one available in most Whole Foods or other grocery stores? I'm asking because I would really love to try this with my free coupon that I'm getting thanks to influenster.
Ivette O.
Roma, TX
Is it as good as they say it is? Where can I purchase it?
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
I bet this is amazing! How would you rate the spiciness?