BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Our juice is cold-pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared. We start with our favorite fruits and veggies. Then they're pressed, squeezed and bottled cold. We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing). Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives. Nature approves. see more...

Jenni G.
Who ever came up with this omg you are such an amazing person and I admire you so much!! :) Im truely addicted to thier drinks i think they have such great typical flavors, they give make your taste buds jump of joy & sensation.  By far my favorite drink ever ! ♡
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Evolution Fresh is a WONDERFUL BRAND! the grapefruit juice is AWESOME! we normally just buy the snack size bottles not the full jug. Its one of the best organic juice brands. It never fails us. We normally buy them when they are on sale since it is a little bit more money.
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
I had this from a starbucks but I think it is a bit over priced. I understand that it is cold-pressed but to me it still taste like normal juice so it is not a good buy in my opinion. It doesn't put down the traditional juices. I would not buy again now that I know.
Amber G.
Lawrenceville , GA
I first picked up an Evolution drink at Starbucks. And have fell in love with them since. Cold pressed and fresh juices are amazing. This 100% pink grapefruit is my favorite. Tart but refreshing! I love these drinks as a healthy refresher!
Kelsey W.
Washington, DC
I love grapefruit juice, but can't stand the the additives and preservatives that are so often found in bottles and boxed juices. This is much closer to fresh squeezed than most, and I'll grab this when grapefruits are out of season!
Christie F.
Fort Collins, CO
The best grapefruit juice on the market. Tastes exactly like fresh grapefruit. It's tart and sweet and delicious. I don't buy any other brand, and I drink it weekly. I used to go out of my way to buy it at Whole Foods until my regular grocery store started carrying it.
Kendra H.
Marietta , GA
Im a grapefruit lover so i had go get this flavor. At first I wasnt too sure id even like it but boy was i wrong i fell in love and it wasnt even expensive and it met my expectations and ive recommended it to a few friends
Erika M.
The truth I did not like its taste was very strange that organic taste the truth, I did not taste anything at all, but my boyfriend liked it and says that its taste is delicious and more when it's cold that for a light breakfast it's perfect
Frances V.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is probably the best grapefruit juice I've ever had. It tastes like it was just juiced and isn't overly sugary like many other store bought juices. It is a bit pricey but so much more refreshing than what I'm used to. I like that it has a little bit of pulp.
Alejandra R.
This has been one of my favorite so far out of all of them! It has such a great flavor. This was my first time trying it and I will definitely purchase again.
Brittany V.
Gloversville, NY
Im not one for grapefruits but is this good? I want to give it a try just wondering if that flavor is to in your face or nice and fresh? :)
Savannah D.
Can these be purchased at Wal-Mart, Safeway, or Albertsons??
Brenda G.
What is the flavor like for this juice? :) the consistency?
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
Can these juices be purhased at Target? So excited to try them! #oasisvoxbox
Ciera R.
Is this juice more tangy or sweet?