Evolution Fresh™ Organic Ginger Limeade Fruit Juice uploaded by Sheila B.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Lime, ginger. High-pressure processed organic fruit juice drink.

Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Debi H.
I love this drink. I recently switched over to organic eating and was worried I wouldn't find a good lemonade. Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks. I found this at the health foods market and loved it. One of my new faves.
Sheila B.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
This was one of the samples I was more excited about when I received my Oasis Voxbox, and it did not disappoint. It tastes more like lemonade than ginger, but you can still taste the ginger. I decided to mix it with white rum for a fresh summer drink. The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of five is that it would be nice if the sugar grams were lower.

Please Note: I received a coupon for a free sample of Evolution Fresh Juice in exchange for an honest review.
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
If you want to try out a juice that is almost as good as Naked Brands try out Evolution Fresh! These drinks are more geared towards juicing cleanses so they have some pretty wild flavors. The Evolution Fresh™ Cold Pressed Orange Juice is the bomb so I decided to try the Ginger Limeade. The taste was peculiar but I do have to say my digestion system was clearing out so it did something. If you decide to try this brand out be sure to plan your routine out!
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
While my absolute favorite juice from evolution fresh is their strawberry lemonade, the ginger one is a close second. The notes of ginger really complement the tart taste of the lemonade.
Morgan J.
This is great to grab on the go! Refreshing with just enough bite to finish it off. When I see it I always grab one, but it's not something I go out of my way to grab. If you like ginger flavor then I'd recommend trying it.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I truly always have one of these in my hands. This is my favorite juice to have constantly throughout the day. This stuff is so yummy and you can't beat the calorie count honestly. I would recommend this!
Molly C.
I know this brand has the best intentions but the taste of this is kinda spur. This is for people who want to be healthy and can handle this
jean laura g.
Cape coral, FL
Very good for the health the aroma the taste and the texture very pleasant to the palate I like although I have tried it only in 2 occasions
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
I LOVE this stuff. Like seriously love it. It's like they took lemonade and kicked it up about 27 notches. Highly recommend :)