BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Lime, ginger. High-pressure processed organic fruit juice drink.

Mary L.
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
If you want to try out a juice that is almost as good as Naked Brands try out Evolution Fresh! These drinks are more geared towards juicing cleanses so they have some pretty wild flavors. The Evolution Fresh™ Cold Pressed Orange Juice is the bomb so I decided to try the Ginger Limeade. The taste was peculiar but I do have to say my digestion system was clearing out so it did something. If you decide to try this brand out be sure to plan your routine out!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
This is great to grab on the go! Refreshing with just enough bite to finish it off. When I see it I always grab one, but it's not something I go out of my way to grab. If you like ginger flavor then I'd recommend trying it.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I truly always have one of these in my hands. This is my favorite juice to have constantly throughout the day. This stuff is so yummy and you can't beat the calorie count honestly. I would recommend this!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
While my absolute favorite juice from evolution fresh is their strawberry lemonade, the ginger one is a close second. The notes of ginger really complement the tart taste of the lemonade.
Molly C.
Molly C.
I know this brand has the best intentions but the taste of this is kinda spur. This is for people who want to be healthy and can handle this
jean laura g.
jean laura g.
Cape Coral, FL
Very good for the health the aroma the taste and the texture very pleasant to the palate I like although I have tried it only in 2 occasions
Ahmed V.
Ahmed V.
Pearl City, HI
This juice is refreshing with a twist! You can really taste the ginger and it's good when the hot. I usually heat this up as well if I'm feeling under the weather and drink it as the ginger has some health benefits.