Evolution Fresh™ Green Devotion Juice uploaded by Rosa D.Evolution Fresh™ Green Devotion Juice uploaded by Sally G.Evolution Fresh™ Green Devotion Juice uploaded by Carissa O.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Sharp, tangy celery swirls up with ultra-refreshing cucumber and leafy greens to create this gem of a light, lively juice.

Contains: Celery, cucumber, spinach, romaine, kale, lemon, parsley.

• How many flavors are their available?? What does this dri...2 Answers
  • Anyone else with the Oasis Voxbox having issues finding t...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor? Do they have that heavy gri...1 Answers
naf C.
They have apparently changed the way the bottles look. These evolution drinks are generally tasty and nutritious. This one is slightly strong because it tastes very healthy but also slightly spicy for me. My husband did like it though. It's pricey but then again, it's worth it. The packaging is nice. It's solely based on vegetables, mainly green veggies. It consists of vitamins and minerals. It even has about 3 grams of proteins. You can buy this at Starbucks. If you like spicy and kind of strong taste then I'd recommend it to you.
Dede D.
The Colony, TX
Nothing exciting about it and semi tasty. I like green drinks and have had alot of them but this one didn't blown me away and was high in price and the Kroger I bought it from as well.
Carissa O.
I don't normally like green juices much. This was no exception. The cucumber and kale tastes are really prominent, neither of which I'm a fan of. I do feel like if you like those flavors you'd really like this juice. I do like how it's all natural and has no added sugars and the bottle is the perfect size. I look forward to trying this juice smoothie in other flavors. I received a coupon to try this green one #free in my #oasis #voxbox from @influenster.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Favorite green juice! - and also the best green juice. Evolution Fresh is truly good for you. The Green Devotion juice only has 8g of sugar in the whole bottle. Similar juice brands have deceptive packaging and upwards of 20g of sugar. I LOVE EVOLUTION FRESH! I've been drinking these DAILY.
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I received a coupon in my Oasis Vox Box from Influenster to redeem an 11 oz. bottle of this juice to review and test. I've actually had this juice before. I absolutely love it. Don't let the color fool you; it's actually very tasty for a green juice. It's filling, it's healthy, it's sweet, and perfectly convenient for on-the-go. I like to drink it pre or post workout.
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
I love green juices and I love trying new ones. What I like most about this one is that all of the vegetables are grown from known farms and from southern California. They really know where they source their ingredients from and make such a natural and good flavored product. I love that it's sold at Starbucks because I will buy one of these when I'm grabbing coffee for a healthy pick me up later!
Milan B.
I received this product in my oasis voxbox last month. This was a delicious alternative to high sugar green juices. It tastes like a green juice should- very healthy. I liked the bottle shape and the label, both which were very aesthetically pleasing. The only thing I do not like about this brand is the separation of the products
Brittani A.
Stanardsville, VA
this drink was definitely different. I enjoyed the kale taste but not so much of the cucumber because I don't like cucumbers. The packaging is nice and I like the look of it. I would buy this again but in different flavors. I'm excited to be getting a coupon to try a new flavor my my new voxbox #voxbox #oasis #megabox
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
It literally tastes like you're using your mouth as a lawnmower. If you want healthy, green tasting drink, then that is the drink for you. It is NOT good tasting. It's dominantly cucumber. Honestly, I had to chug it to get it down and I usually eat very healthy. I will not purchase again.
Michelle M.
I love this product. I'm always looking for a quick and easy way to get my vegetable fill in. A lot of people are complaining about the taste.. for as many veggies as they have in this and only having 7 ingredients (all natural) it tastes delicious!! Only 8 grams of sugar in this WOW!! i love this product.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Anyone else with the Oasis Voxbox having issues finding this juice? Discontinued at the Targets near us and we can't use the coupon at Starbucks...
Madeline K.
Sumrall, MS
Just watched the oasis box reveal on Facebook live!!! I cannot wait to receive my box! I was interested in this juice because I love anything green, however, I know they said that you can only get them at Whole Foods or drug stores. Does anyone know which drug stores? Cvs, or Walgreens? Or somewhere else.
Thea R.
Meridian , ID
Are these the same juices that they sell at Starbucks?
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
How many flavors are their available?? What does this drink do what are the benefits of it when you drink it?? What are the ingredients and how are you suppose to drink this??Evolution Fresh™ Green Devotion Juice
Giselle T.
Adelanto , CA
Where can i get this? I haven't redeemed my coupon I got in my oasis voxbox because I can't find a place that sells is. I've tried Walmart, Food4less, and Cvs. Help 😫