Evolution Fresh™ Emerald Greens Vegetable Juice uploaded by Aimeeh L.Evolution Fresh™ Emerald Greens Vegetable Juice uploaded by Jessica F.

BY EVOLUTION FRESH

Lush leafy greens kissed with citrus & a touch of sweetness, plus a pinch of Potassium & Vitamin K boost. Contains: Cucumber, apple, spinach, romaine, kale, lime and lemon.

Alison K.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Starbucks
I cannot make myself drink any kind of green juice but my boyfriend is OBSESSED with these! He drinks them all the time and this is his #1 choice. He buys at least two every time he’s at Starbucks even though I’m always like “why don’t you just buy a bunch the the grocery store and keep them in the fridge?”
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I took this juice with me on a long flight and enjoyed every sip. This juice tastes SO fresh that it seemed like it was just made. I like the earthy taste of the veggies and the subtle sweet taste it gave off with the lemon. I recommend evolution fresh products to those who love green juices.
Aimeeh L.
This is how I enjoyed my bottle of evolution fresh with cookies! I finished it right away and it feels refreshing like a cleansing drink for the body! The taste may be weird at first but you will get used to it. It is packed with vitamins from cucumber, apple, spinach, romaine, kale, lime, and lemon. 😁 I got it free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review
Sandra K.
I received a voucher to redeem a bottle of Evolution juice for free in my Oasis VoxBox from Influenster. I like that the juice is natural with very little additives, but the taste of the green juice wasn't my favorite. It wasn't horrible, but I think I'd like to try some of the other flavors because I do really like how natural these juices are.
Kayla G.
I received a coupon for a free Evolution Juice in my Oasis Voxbox. It has a lot of sugar in it, so it's not something that I would have purchased on my own and don't think I would purchase it again. The packaging is nice and the flavor is good, but it wasn't incredible. I would personally rather make a smoothie with whole fruits and veggies.
Misty W.
Homer City, PA
I tried this product for the first time. The packaging is very nice as simple while looking high quality. I decided on this one because of the mix of vegetables and fruit. I felt the kale and cucumber was way too prevalent and not enough fruity taste to make me a repeat customer of this one
Abigail Grace P.
Macon, GA
I'm pretty cautious when buying packaged juices because they tend to be really high in sugar and not as good for you as they seem. However I love Evolution Fresh and all of their different juices especially this one. I don't buy a lot of bottled juices but this is one I would get again.
Katie C.
Casselberry, FL
This green juice is one of my favorites. It's fantastic. It's very filing and if I'm on the go this is the perfect thing to drink so that I get my vitamins. I actually feel that it boosts my energy as well! I recommend this to others!
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Just got this in my Influenster Oasis voxbox free for testing purposes and it is so good!! The packaging is great and it is packed with so many nutritional benefits. I will definitely be buying this again! Thank you Influenster!!
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
Healthy, tasty, real fruits. Full of vitamins and it's a dietary drink. I got this drink from influenster for testing purposes and I'm very excited and thankful.