BY EVOLUTION FRESH #67 in Lemonade

Our juice is cold-pressed, loved, squeezed, then shared.We start with our favorite fruits and veggies.Then they are pressed, squeezed and bottled cold.We apply ginormous pressure (instead of heat pasteurizing).Nutrients and flavors sing, with no added flavors or preservatives.Nature approves.

Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
I am so glad I found this product! This is my first time buying the Evolution Fresh Organic Strawberry-Lemonade and I love it! The taste is so sweet and tangy but also reminds you of why it is healthy! I love that there are no artificial flavors and that it is organic! I will definitely be buying these again!
LaShay F.
Fayetteville, NC
[product:evolution-fresh-cold-pressed-organic-strawberry-lemonade-fruit-juice]
Omg omg is all I can say about this think. We stopped in a Starbucks on a road trip and I want something other than coffee or tea. The barista suggested I try this drink. Had I know it was going to be sooooooo good i would have purchased at least 2 more! It's the perfect amount of sweet and a splash of tartness! I love it
Alisha C.
Elevation fresh is on me using product. I like to purchase one every time I go to my local grocery store Wegmans. Always refreshing and love drinking all their flavors. I highly recommend this drink to anyone.
Evolution Fresh™ Cold Pressed Orange Juice
April C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this strawberry lemonade, but it is very sweet so if you don't like drinks that are too sweet this may not be for you. It tasted so good cold and it is great to have on the go. It is one of the cheaper Evolution juices and I would recommend for other to try out! It tastes as good as other fresh strawberry lemonades in my opinion.
Erin M.
This is hands down the most delicious fruit juice that I have EVER had. You can taste how fresh the ingredients are and it's AMAZING! It's a little pricey but soooo worth it.
Emily A.
I received a coupon to redeem a full size Evolution Fresh Juice as part of the Oasis Voxbox from Influenster. I had never tried or heard of the brand before, so I was excited give it a try.

I had to go to several stores (Walmart, Target, Hannaford/Food Lion) before I could find one that carried Evolution Fresh. I eventually found it at Shaw's but they didn't carry a wide variety of flavors. After seeing my choices I decided on the Organic Strawberry Lemonade.

I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious this Strawberry Lemonade is! Sometimes all natural and organic can mean bland but this lemonade is full of flavor. It has the perfect balance of sweet and tart. The texture is a bit thicker than normal lemonade, which I think is because of the cold pressing of the lemon and strawberries, so there is quite a bit of pulp.

I would definitely purchase this on my own, however at $3.99 a bottle, it wouldn't be a regular purchase!

*** I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes ***
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Nice little afternoon snack while we played outside today. This drink was soooo good! You can only get them at the Kearney Target Starbucks around here and they are $4.95. Defensively expensive even though it tasted amazing. I received this drink free to review from Influenster. #Contest @EvolutionFresh #EvolutionFreshLove #Free @Influenster
Sarah G.
Buford, GA
This is one of my favorite drinks, ever!! It is sweet and tart, the prefect combination for strawberry lemonade! I usually get it at Starbucks, and the price is a little higher than I'd normally spend, but it is worth it as a treat!
Chix S.
I purchased this product one day while I was out shopping just to try it and it was more sour than I had anticipated it to be but that's what I liked about this drink. It tasted like freshly made strawberry lemonade. However, because it was so acidic I have not bought another one due to my extremely sensitive teeth.
Ashli T.
Philadelphia, PA
I feel good drinking this! I've been trying to be more conscious of what I put into my body and I feel comfortable and confident with this product. The taste is amazing! It tastes like real lemons and strawberries. No artificial flavor.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
Would you recommand it?
Kimberly M.
Stockbridge, GA
Where can I buy this juice at?
Rachel F.
ELGIN, SC
These look good. Where can purchase this drink?
Elenie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
how good it is? the taste?
Alisha B.